Items are used really fast.

mero1ne
mero1ne Member Posts: 2
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting

So am playing on ps4 and whenever i equip an item with add ons doesn't matter what item because it happened on numerous occasions, the item is used super fast and goes dark on the screen, my character still holds it but i cannot use it please let me know if this is a bug.

Also why does the game keep logging me out after each game weather it's a save error or connection problem after every match i basically have to connect again and sometimes even close the game and reopen it, and sometimes this happens while am unlocking the blood web.

Please fix this gaaaaame.

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This is not a bug, please refer to the recent changes made in the lasted update: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/135720/patch-notes-3-6-0-chains-of-hate#latest Also, please only report one bug on each thread. Thank you.

Comments

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

If you're talking about toolboxes, they were changed so that they have less charges but repair gens faster.

Also if you fully use an item you're character can still hold it and keep it for the next trial if they escape.

I recommend reading the patch notes for the latest update to see if there's anything else that you missed with this update.

This discussion has been closed.