how about a surrender mechanic?

i just had a match where the killer had everyone dowd with 1 gen left but he didnt want to hook anyone. Since no one had unbreakable the match is over at this point. But now im foced to wait to bleed out because of the dc penalty.

Why cant we just get a surrender button while laying on the ground for a specific amount of time to instantly get sacrificed?

The match is over and i dont want to lay on the ground doing nothing. I would happily surrender at this point but its not possible.

A surrender could also prevent the killer from cornering a survivor till infinity (end game only partialy fixes this since there needs to be other survivors to be alive).

This mechanic could kind of be abused but thats why i think the surrender option should only appear after laying on the ground for like 30-40 seconds or getting 3 crows while being the last survivor alive.

Surrender option for the killer is not needed since he can open the exit gate. (maybe if survivors just hide and do nothing so ur not taken hostage by that)

Comments