Just a killer and survivor I'd like to see in the game

NINJA1097
NINJA1097 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
So there are plenty of war horror stories of soldiers hearing or seeing a strange humanoid beast known as the "Ghool" According to villagers of an isolated wilderness region and the Kurdish military, people were being stalked and hunted by a beast known locally as the ghool, which was described as being a very tall, humanoid creature with disproportionately long arms and legs, and which purportedly had a taste for human flesh. Well I would love to see the Ghool and an enlisted soldier join the dark, chilling, eerily foggy world of the Entity. 

I'm sure this will be overlooked or even criticized by some but this is just something I would personally enjoy seeing.. a humanoid creature that would stalk soldiers and villagers alike, and a soldier who was soon to be a victim of the beast who were both pulled into the dark veil of the entity's twisted world.

Comments

• DKOuToFConTRoL
    DKOuToFConTRoL Member Posts: 59

Not to group the two without a full understanding, but are you implying a kind of Slenderman type character?

I would be happy with another more supernatural killer to go along with the Nurse. Eerie killers always fit right in especially in the MacMillian maps.