I'm Tired of killers begging for a free hand out

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Tsulan said:

@feffrey said:
    I bet most of the killers here DC when they see a group of coordinated SWF show up in their lobby because theyre looking for a free hand out 
    😂😂  some many killers are afraid of a 4 man team of Davids with Flashlights 

Like this?

That is funny but I love the ones when I'm Trapper or Pig and they do the Swamp offering along with 1 or more thickened mist offerings. IT's 1 or all 4 within seconds of seeing either the boxes or traps. For some reason it's almost always Kate Denson's and Feng Mins that do it.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Like these fine gems here lol.

1st game lasted 15 seconds when someone finally found one of my jigsaw boxes. They all left within seconds of each other.

The Kate who was the obsession who just after match started saw my unarmed trap on hill and quit. I let them all farm that she screwed over.

I've got more gems just like that including killers quitting when they didn't get the map they wanted like adoc with Gideon offering and ultra rare addons x2. That was funny since he rage quit during loading screen after seeing a competing offering.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Tsulan said:

@feffrey said:
    I bet most of the killers here DC when they see a group of coordinated SWF show up in their lobby because theyre looking for a free hand out 

Like this?

beautiful
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:

@feffrey said:

Like this?

beautiful

I wasn´t even using moris or insta down add-ons. Just doing a daily.

• Tsulan

@Vietfox said:
    Because this forum is dominated by killer mains.
    I can understand the frustration with some skills, but others like self care or borrowed time? Please gimme a break. Also funny the ones who complain when survivors loop pallets. What do killers want survivors to do, run straight till they get caught in a matter of seconds?
    Basically everything that makes the match a bit harder for the killer, perk or strategy, will be asked to get nerfed.
    Fix something that doesn't work as intended? Ok. Fix something that counters your gamestyle or makes you angry? Deal with it.
    There are killer perks or op killers like the doctor (who can make you scream from far away and not even being targered by him) that i personally find quite annoying, but you won't see me asking for them to be removed or nerfed. Sadly doesn't happen the same with some killer mains.

Doctor is OP now? So no more Nurse on rank 1? Cool!

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

@Vietfox said:
    I can understand the frustration with some skills, but others like self care or borrowed time? Please gimme a break. Also funny the ones who complain when survivors loop pallets. What do killers want survivors to do, run straight till they get caught in a matter of seconds?
    Basically everything that makes the match a bit harder for the killer, perk or strategy, will be asked to get nerfed.
    Fix something that doesn't work as intended? Ok. Fix something that counters your gamestyle or makes you angry? Deal with it.
    There are killer perks or op killers like the doctor (who can make you scream from far away and not even being targered by him) that i personally find quite annoying, but you won't see me asking for them to be removed or nerfed. Sadly doesn't happen the same with some killer mains.

Ive never seen killer mains collectively come together to complain about either of those perks. By all means, run borrowed time and self care.

The doctor is not an OP killer...

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

Nurse is op too, but everyone knows that and i tried to provide something new. A killer that does that and also easier to miss any kind of skill check when close or huge terror radious.
    Also funny when many killers say survivors should play stealthy but Doctor obviously doesn't let you do that

• Kuris

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

Nurse is op too, but everyone knows that and i tried to provide something new. A killer that does that and also easier to miss any kind of skill check when close or huge terror radious.
    Also funny when many killers say survivors should play stealthy but Doctor obviously doesn't let you do that

Thats alright, just climb to a high enough rank and youll rarely see him

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Vietfox said:

“Doctor is OP” yet he was so pathetically weak when released they had to give him a complete re-work because finding people didn’t mean jack ######### to Survivors. Still doesn’t mean jack #########. 

Im sorry your ability to think on how to evade a Killer is limited to “run in circles” or “run in a straight line”.

Killers didn’t get the gameplay they wanted by Looping getting taken out of the game. Survivors got the gameplay they wanted, developers are just giving Killers the balance they wanted. Survivors cry all the damn time they didn’t get both gameplay and being overpowered. Killers just want the balance. Neither side got exactly what they wanted. Killers got balance (or are getting it), Survivors got gameplay. Everyone gets cake, nobody gets ice cream with it. 

Killers talk about complain about looping because the game still isn’t balanced correctly for its inclusion. Survivors just whine because the developers ARE re-balancing the game for it’s inclusion. 
  • Vietfox

@Kuris said:

@Vietfox said:

Ive never seen killer mains collectively come together to complain about either of those perks. By all means, run borrowed time and self care.

@Kuris said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

I didn't say anything about how often i see the doctor, just talked about another killer instead of the typical one.
    And no, it's obvious that some killers complain about different stuff than other ones. I'm saying that those perks have been mentioned more than once and by more than one killer, not ALL of them.

• Tsulan

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

Doctor lets you only scream if you lvl up madness or if you are in madness 3. So it is very much possible to stealth against him. Just watch your feet. If you see a static field, go hide in a locker (you´ll see the field long before you hear the heartbeat).

• Kuris

@Vietfox said:
    I didn't say anything about how often i see the doctor, just talked about another killer instead of the typical one.
    And no, it's obvious that some killers complain about different stuff than other ones. I'm saying that those perks have been mentioned more than once and by more than one killer, not ALL of them.

in the same way that survivor mains find annoyingly pedantic things to also complain about? Such as the change to the pickup speed.

• Tsulan

@Kuris said:

@Vietfox said:

in the same way that survivor mains find annoyingly pedantic things to also complain about? Such as the change to the pickup speed.

...or think that being able to defend against a flashlight blind by pressing R is an exploit.

• Vietfox

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

Doctor lets you only scream if you lvl up madness or if you are in madness 3. So it is very much possible to stealth against him. Just watch your feet. If you see a static field, go hide in a locker (you´ll see the field long before you hear the heartbeat).

Or better, being crouched and not moving should be a counter to leveling up madness without being targeted, just the same thing to do to level it down.

• Tsulan

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

Or better, being crouched and not moving should be a counter to leveling up madness without being targeted, just the same thing to do to level it down.

So electroshocks don´t work if you crouch...
    The secret weapon against tazers!

• Vietfox

@Kuris said:

@Vietfox said:

There's a main big difference killer complains: that's a complain due to a nerf. Not a demand for a nerf.

• Vietfox

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

I said when not being targeted, shock therapy would work anytime if hits you

• Tsulan

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

I said when not being targeted, shock therapy would work anytime if hits you

But that´s the whole point of his passive. It´s like Freddy not being able to see sleeping survivors out of his terror radius.

Doctor is Mid tier. He needs a overhaul that focuses more on mind ######### the survivors and less on making them scream.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Another survivor main rage post ZzzZzzZzz

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@feffrey said:
    Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
      Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....

Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....

If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.

I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..

Why want killers just admit to being out played?

I recommend watching the official DBD tournament where competent SWF completely destroyed non-nurse killers.

• thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113
    edited August 2018

Another post where the op has no idea what they are talking about. Pallets are still a real problem in this game. I have plenty of matches that I can post where there are an over abundance of pallets and they are all within 4 or 5 feet of one another.

The "genius" level players will tell you to just switch to other survivors. 100 bucks if you can guess what they do as well? You need 0 skill to play as a survivor. Better progression system where you can still pip even if you die and all you needs is 32 pallets every map.

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    edited August 2018

@powerbats said:

@Kuris said:

I've seen killer mains collectively complaining about SC and needing to be nerfed for quite some time here.

@Kuris said:

Rank 1-2 You'll see some highly skilled Doctors that regular 4k, throw in a good rng map and it's either 4k or a bunch of dc's. The same is true of Freddy and even Trapper and Hag are there now.

Do you honestly think infinite heals on demand when injured is balanced????

• Tsulan

@powerbats said:

@Kuris said:

I've seen killer mains collectively complaining about SC and needing to be nerfed for quite some time here.

@Kuris said:

Rank 1-2 You'll see some highly skilled Doctors that regular 4k, throw in a good rng map and it's either 4k or a bunch of dc's. The same is true of Freddy and even Trapper and Hag are there now.

Freddy OP, pls nerf.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Can't wait for him to make a "NURSE OP, BVHR PLEASE NERF!" Thread! Like for real, just learn the game more before you start posting because it's like playing a game for 5 minutes then you go off by the 5 minutes you have played.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

There is an easy way counter you can use if you wanna stealth him.

Get madness 1 intentionally as fast as possible once he is busy with someone else.
  • NMCKE
    ChesterTheMolester said:

Get madness 1 intentionally as fast as possible once he is busy with someone else.
    Umm, I just use calm spirit because he's that annoying lol.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Nickenzie said:

Proof that he needs a buff - you're using a perk not as a counter, since he's not strong enough to warrant it, but just because he's "annoying".

• ChesterTheMolester
    Nickenzie said:
    ChesterTheMolester said:

My suggestion doesnt take a perk slot.
  • NMCKE
    Orion said:

Proof that he needs a buff - you're using a perk not as a counter, since he's not strong enough to warrant it, but just because he's "annoying".

Yeah, but what's wrong with me using Calm Spirit? In general, I like stealth, it's why I love going against nurses unlike most people lol.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Nickenzie said:
    Yeah, but what's wrong with me using Calm Spirit? In general, I like stealth, it's why I love going against nurses unlike most people lol.

I'll assume you didn't read what I actually wrote, so I'll just copy/paste it:
    You're using a perk not as a counter, since he's not strong enough to warrant it, but just because he's "annoying".

• Tsulan

@Nickenzie said:
    Orion said:

Doctor is only annoying. That´s it. He´s not OP or even strong. Just annoying.

• NMCKE
    Orion said:

@Nickenzie said:

I'll assume you didn't read what I actually wrote, so I'll just copy/paste it:
    You're using a perk not as a counter, since he's not strong enough to warrant it, but just because he's "annoying".

Oh my apologies, I couldn't really see what point you was trying to make the first time! Thanks! :)
  • Tsulan

@jiminie said:
    Sorry OP, but you shouldn't pe posting here, the death trio known as lowbei, tsulan and orion will flame you until you poke your eyes out, and of course the other mindless sheep are goin' to follow ' em, but tho, i didn't seen anyone complaining about urban and borrowed

I flame? Could you link me please a post where i flame?

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

I am not sure if this OP is real or a result of how much I drank last night.

Either way I don't like it.

• S0ckenSchuss
    S0ckenSchuss Member Posts: 110

As a main killer i dont have a problem with the surv perks. if i expect a Strike, i plan the usage of it already in my tactics. so i hunt obsession first, lift her/him up and hope he waste the strike at the early game. so its done for the rest of the match. most times that strike just gives the surv 10 more seconds to run until i catch him again, maybe 15 if Dead hard is also active. Also i dont have a problem with any other perk that survs use. I also have perks to find them. So they can use perks to hide better or whatever. no problem.

My main problems as killer are good jukers (dont missunderstand, i pay respect for everyone who is able to juke a killer for a long time) - but i dont like jukers that teabag, and run around the same obstacle over and over again. i like a great and long hunt if its diversified.

And a main problem are the hex perks. that totem spawns are obvious almost every time and the hex totems dont live long. so i also got taken one perk away for the rest of the match. thats more bad then every perk a surv have.

• Tsulan

@S0ckenSchuss said:
    As a main killer i dont have a problem with the surv perks. if i expect a Strike, i plan the usage of it already in my tactics. so i hunt obsession first, lift her/him up and hope he waste the strike at the early game. so its done for the rest of the match. most times that strike just gives the surv 10 more seconds to run until i catch him again, maybe 15 if Dead hard is also active. Also i dont have a problem with any other perk that survs use. I also have perks to find them. So they can use perks to hide better or whatever. no problem.

My main problems as killer are good jukers (dont missunderstand, i pay respect for everyone who is able to juke a killer for a long time) - but i dont like jukers that teabag, and run around the same obstacle over and over again. i like a great and long hunt if its diversified.

And a main problem are the hex perks. that totem spawns are obvious almost every time and the hex totems dont live long. so i also got taken one perk away for the rest of the match. thats more bad then every perk a surv have.

This tactic can backfire. If the obsession with DS knows how to loop, then you´ll have to ignore that survivor for the rest of the game. Or face the consequence that you´ll lose 3-5 gens only to get him.

• Tsulan

@feffrey said:
     I don't get why most killers resort to tunneling because they see a flashlight but that's if they don't DC like most.
    The ones that dont DC  all run staple builds running NOED,Franklin's,BBQ,Iron grasp.... 
    So original.
    Lol The best part is when you juke one and loop him into a pallet just to hit em with the flashlight and run off behind him..

Watch that fool spin around in circles looking for you like a moron lol I love doing that and jumping in their face afterwards just to repeat what I did to them

Do you even read the answers of your thread? Because people explained it to you several times. Or are you just baiting?
    Flashlights are usually the greatest threat. They turn themselves into a primary objective, because they can flashlight save. To avoid this, they get downed first.
    Oh and that build is terrible. I would only use it, if i have just those 4 perks.

• ChesterTheMolester
    feffrey said:
     I don't get why most killers resort to tunneling because they see a flashlight but that's if they don't DC like most.
    The ones that dont DC  all run staple builds running NOED,Franklin's,BBQ,Iron grasp.... 
    So original.
    Lol The best part is when you juke one and loop him into a pallet just to hit em with the flashlight and run off behind him..

Watch that fool spin around in circles looking for you like a moron lol I love doing that and jumping in their face afterwards just to repeat what I did to them
    Lol, the last thread you created prior to this unoriginal shitshow you wanted survivors to get nerfed. Seems to me like whenever your R21 ass gets blasted you immediatly jump to the forum and want the other side to get nerfed and throw a tantrum till the next thread.

Most people don't want free handouts @feffrey
    But you do.
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    edited August 2018
    feffrey said:
    So original.

Lol, the last thread you created prior to this unoriginal shitshow you wanted survivors to get nerfed. Seems to me like whenever your R21 ass gets blasted you immediatly jump to the forum and want the other side to get nerfed and throw a tantrum till the next thread.

But you do.
    You're right I did make that post because I believed that killers needed that but now I see I was wrong. They're all entitled snowflakes who whined and still want to take more...

Lol might as well play Trapper and when you hook a survivor place all your traps around that hooked survivor and still face camp... Can't be too carefule right that flashlight he has is too OP lol

Killers get free hand outs left and right you already spawn next to survivor .. What more do you want?
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited August 2018
    feffrey said:
    feffrey said:
    So original.

But you do.
    You're right I did make that post because I believed that killers needed that but now I see I was wrong. They're all entitled snowflakes who whined and still want to take more...

Lol might as well play Trapper and when you hook a survivor place all your traps around that hooked survivor and still face camp... Can't be too carefule right that flashlight he has is too OP lol

Killers get free hand outs left and right you already spawn next to survivor .. What more do you want?
    There wasn't an update inbetween those two threads so tell me what changed your mind? 
    It cant have any of the handout-updates you described.

Either you got a "Out of sight, out of mind" mentality or you got defeated by an entitled facecamper which are notoriously bad players.

To your last point: Someone always gets found first, the Killer is not responsible for the spawns or that you are ######### at stealth or juking.

If you got defeated by such a entitled camper then you and your team must be so bad im honestly not sure if i should be im impressed or disgusted.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

http://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/d9afb8cb-ed2e-46ef-9e06-5153b50b47df

This was yesterday, yes I know it's purple/green rank, but a lot of these players are rank 1 this is right after reset. Does this build always work? No. Does it have ways to beat? Yes. But I can control the pace of a game really well and I will punish every mistake you make. If you are lucky I give freebies a lot (hatch included) and still double pip. I don't dodge people unless they were toxic to me before and I have them blocked.

And for survivor I run Self Care, Spine Chill, Calm Spirit, and Quick & Quiet. You can play both sides at high ranks without BS and win, a lot of this game is RNG that can work in your favor either way and make a BIG difference. Not enough players understand what to do though, and I think that's because most players only play one side (killer included). The game needs to make people play both sides somehow.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    feffrey said:
    So original.

Are any of your posts anything but tantrums, insults, toxic memes and blatant bait?  At least EpicFail had new material for his multuple daily garbage posts, and he still got banned.  Where the hell are the mods? 

@Peanits
  • Succubuzz
    Succubuzz Member Posts: 18

@feffrey said:
    Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
      Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....

Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....

If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.

I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..

Why want killers just admit to being out played?

Why are survivors whining so hard because "we killers" camp and tunnel, and they want to take that from us.

Honestly, if survivors want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn the killer rooted to the ground, unable to move or hit....

If survivors get their way, the game will be even more survivor sided than it already is.. I get that some survivors are smart enough to know how to play the game.

I understand that tunneling can be difficult to counter..

Why won't survivors just admit to being outplayed?

This discussion has been closed.