I'm Tired of killers begging for a free hand out

Options

Comments

• Succubuzz
    Succubuzz Member Posts: 18
    Options

@feffrey said:
    Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
      Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....

Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....

If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.

I understand that looping can be difficult to counter..

Why want killers just admit to being out played?

Why are survivors whining so hard because "we killers" camp and tunnel, and they want to take that from us.

Honestly, if survivors want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn the killer rooted to the ground, unable to move or hit....

If survivors get their way, the game will be even more survivor sided than it already is.. I get that some survivors are smart enough to know how to play the game.

I understand that tunneling can be difficult to counter..

Why won't survivors just admit to being outplayed?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@S0ckenSchuss said:
    As a main killer i dont have a problem with the surv perks. if i expect a Strike, i plan the usage of it already in my tactics. so i hunt obsession first, lift her/him up and hope he waste the strike at the early game. so its done for the rest of the match. most times that strike just gives the surv 10 more seconds to run until i catch him again, maybe 15 if Dead hard is also active. Also i dont have a problem with any other perk that survs use. I also have perks to find them. So they can use perks to hide better or whatever. no problem.

My main problems as killer are good jukers (dont missunderstand, i pay respect for everyone who is able to juke a killer for a long time) - but i dont like jukers that teabag, and run around the same obstacle over and over again. i like a great and long hunt if its diversified.

And a main problem are the hex perks. that totem spawns are obvious almost every time and the hex totems dont live long. so i also got taken one perk away for the rest of the match. thats more bad then every perk a surv have.

This tactic can backfire. If the obsession with DS knows how to loop, then you´ll have to ignore that survivor for the rest of the game. Or face the consequence that you´ll lose 3-5 gens only to get him.

Exactly its best to ignore the obsession and if you down him, either slugg or juggle

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Kuris said:

Do you honestly think infinite heals on demand when injured is balanced????

There's counters to self Nurses calling counters that, Stridor, following the blood and or red scratch marks. There's also Mangled etc types of debuffs and other survivors have posted about using Pharmacy instead of SC. Yet killers then complain about med kits and insta heals then bring Franklin's to counter those and flashlights.

It's not infinite on demand if the killer is on your tail making sure you don't heal. The Nurse just waits for you to heal at edge of terror radius then nukes you. The Doctor shocks you out of it, The Huntress and Clown range smack you out of it.

That's not to say it's needs a fix which it does and i've certainly advocated for. But each time something is addressed killers seem to blame something else that was the real problem.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Kuris said:

Do you honestly think infinite heals on demand when injured is balanced????

There's counters to self Nurses calling counters that, Stridor, following the blood and or red scratch marks. There's also Mangled etc types of debuffs and other survivors have posted about using Pharmacy instead of SC. Yet killers then complain about med kits and insta heals then bring Franklin's to counter those and flashlights.

It's not infinite on demand if the killer is on your tail making sure you don't heal. The Nurse just waits for you to heal at edge of terror radius then nukes you. The Doctor shocks you out of it, The Huntress and Clown range smack you out of it.

That's not to say it's needs a fix which it does and i've certainly advocated for. But each time something is addressed killers seem to blame something else that was the real problem.

Plus, it’s kind of the Killers fault if they lost track of the Survivor so they can self care anyway. 

Though othe only change Self Care needs is limited uses in my book. 3 or 4 would be sufficient, so it’s not so brain dead to body block every single hook and #########. 

I think they need to get to get rid of Syptic Agent but Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe is perfectly fine. It’s an ultra rare and should be powerful. 
  • AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    Options

@feffrey said:
    Why are killers whinning so hard because "We survivors" only have pallets as protection and they want to take that from us. They've already took our perks
      Every killers I've faced lately complains about urban Evasion, Desesive strike and borrowed time....

Honestly if killers want a free hand out like always.. They should spawn 1 survivor dead, 1 survivor on a hook another one down and the last one injured....

If killers get their way this game will be one sided.. I get that some killers at smart enough to deal with looping or to lwave that one survivor alone.

why ca'nt survivors stop posting death threats too me when I play killer and outplay them?

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

@Global said:
    Im tired of survivors review bombing the game when ever they dont get their way harassing the devs to do only what survivors want.

I agree.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Look here we go again more whinning from killers. Begging for a Mod/Dev to hold your hand
     What more do you want? Actually tell us what do you want

In the event you hook a player and (Actually move from the hook) you'll learn it is much easier to track two survivors instead of one. Follow the blood trail and scratch marks if you have any ears follows the grunts of pain.
     Usually they're healing together. Even if they have SC two will be near by until he is fully healed so if you have a nurse calling just go to him.

But you wouldn't know that cause you only focus on Face camping.

The killer can easily over power any survivor perks and with correct timing can hit any survivor vaulting or throwing down a pallet.... That's called having skill though
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    Can everyone both survivor and killer mains shut the ######### up already. The nerfs and buffs in the last update were no big deal. Can we focus on frame rate getting fixed!
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Options
    Vietfox said:

Because this forum is dominated by killer mains.
    I can understand the frustration with some skills, but others like self care or borrowed time? Please gimme a break. Also funny the ones who complain when survivors loop pallets. What do killers want survivors to do, run straight till they get caught in a matter of seconds?
    Basically everything that makes the match a bit harder for the killer, perk or strategy, will be asked to get nerfed.
    Fix something that doesn't work as intended? Ok. Fix something that counters your gamestyle or makes you angry? Deal with it.
    There are killer perks or op killers like the doctor (who can make you scream from far away and not even being targered by him) that i personally find quite annoying, but you won't see me asking for them to be removed or nerfed. Sadly doesn't happen the same with some killer mains.

Yeah starting to see that any survivor who has a post about killers gets ripped apart here. I think that's also probably why so many think they whine; there are just more of them so it appears that way? 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    survivor main fanatics should just use the survivor main forum and not this one, so their echo chamber will be more solid.
  • Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    Can everyone both survivor and killer mains shut the [BAD WORD] up already. The nerfs and buffs in the last update were no big deal. Can we focus on frame rate getting fixed!
    +1
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

@feffrey said:
    Look here we go again more whinning from killers. Begging for a Mod/Dev to hold your hand

In the event you hook a player and (Actually move from the hook) you'll learn it is much easier to track two survivors instead of one. Follow the blood trail and scratch marks if you have any ears follows the grunts of pain.
     Usually they're healing together. Even if they have SC two will be near by until he is fully healed so if you have a nurse calling just go to him.

The killer can easily over power any survivor perks and with correct timing can hit any survivor vaulting or throwing down a pallet.... That's called having skill though

you do realize you are whining to right?

• SuperRavenSn1per
    SuperRavenSn1per Member Posts: 34
    Options

Love when survivors don't have valuable arguments so they resort to putting words in killers mouths.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Options

@feffrey said:

That only works on rank 21 survivors . thats right they are that bad.

• powerbats
    Options

@SuperRavenSn1per said:
    Love when survivors don't have valuable arguments so they resort to putting words in killers mouths.

How is that any different than when killers do the same? The fact is some on both sides do it so instead of saying survivors say some survivors. The same is true for some killers doing it but not all.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    Can everyone both survivor and killer mains shut the [BAD WORD] up already. The nerfs and buffs in the last update were no big deal. Can we focus on frame rate getting fixed!

FPS is the biggest issue in the game at the moment, esp on console. Lets get that fixed first, then we can return to the battle of who gets nerfed hardest.

• powerbats
    Options

@lasombra1979 said:

@fcc2014 said:

FPS is the biggest issue in the game at the moment, esp on console. Lets get that fixed first, then we can return to the battle of who gets nerfed hardest.

Better fps on consoles is definitely something they need to fix since that'll improve a lot of things. Although for the 2nd it's should be who gets nerfed hardest 1st.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited August 2018
    Options
    feffrey said:

Weren't you whining about the fact survivors should be able to see the killer.

Then about Franklin's beating white ward

Then about not being able to fight back the killer

Then about how unfair bubba is

But you're annoyed by the whining and asking for hand outs. Do you control the amount of bs that comes out of you or does it just flow natural.

• feffrey
    Options
    It's every game you see a killer complain about a map and if it's not the map it is something with the survivors.
       If the killer can't instant down you or mori you right away they cry lol

Probably why all of them run NOED and when they down somebody they'll run him to the basement and hug him for dear life and if they lose their NOED they'll whine some more
  • Volfawott
    Options
    feffrey said:
    It's every game you see a killer complain about a map and if it's not the map it is something with the survivors.
       If the killer can't instant down you or mori you right away they cry lol

Probably why all of them run NOED and when they down somebody they'll run him to the basement and hug him for dear life and if they lose their NOED they'll whine some more
    It's every game you see a survivor complain about BBQ and if it's not BBQ it's something about the Game or Lery's.
    If the survivors can't get everyone out alive or escape themselves they cry lol.

Probably why all of them run DS and when they get chased they'll run them to the pseudo infinite then teabag and click them for dear life and if they eventually do get downed they'll whine some more.

See making a stupid strawman argument is simple and fun.
    Now instead of shooting out bull left, right and centre how about you realise how incredibly entitled you sound whining about how other people are whining when you've made several posts whining about things in the game
  • feffrey
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Too bad no survivor complains about that because they're too busy hugging the killer for the perk not to work lol

Just had a Doctor main rage at me for Junking him and running calm spirit lol looped him into two pallets while fladhlighting him when he recovered.

He finally downed me only to get DS lol

No free hand out for you

Can't track players and can't hook them rofl
  • Volfawott
    Options
    feffrey said:
    Too bad no survivor complains about that because they're too busy hugging the killer for the perk not to work lol

Just had a Doctor main rage at me for Junking him and running calm spirit lol looped him into two pallets while fladhlighting him when he recovered.

No free hand out for you

Yes dear, I'm sure you did and that's all true, we're very proud of you honey.
  • pauloandrade22
    Options

@feffrey said:

No free hand out for you

Stalling is not "Junking" by the way.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    I dunno whats more pathetic...
    The temper tantrum from OP or that this thread got over 100 replies.
  • pauloandrade22
    Options

@Mc_Harty said:
    I dunno whats more pathetic...
    The temper tantrum from OP or that this thread got over 100 replies.

Its both. Reeaaaaaallllyyyy shows what this game is about.

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

as a killer main ( still 300 hours in survivor though ) the pallet change is needed. It's REALLY clunky right now with that long throwing spin animation.

But...given the state of killers right now ( except a few ) they should "slightly" buff breaking pallet speeds and brutal strength should actually break a pallet as fast as bamboozle 3 is for window vaulting so they can be comparable.

• powerbats
    Options

Both sides complain about things all the time, it happens in every gaming community. I mean heck Pokemon Go probably has the same issues there. But most killers aren't asking fro free handout anymore than most survivors want free escapes.

We all want the game to be a true horror game where running in circles in plain sight will get you nailed and hiding and being sneaky keeps you alive. Where we sometimes disagree is on how to accomplish that and how rapid the changes should take place.

• pauloandrade22
    Options

@powerbats said:
    Both sides complain about things all the time, it happens in every gaming community. I mean heck Pokemon Go probably has the same issues there. But most killers aren't asking fro free handout anymore than most survivors want free escapes.

We all want the game to be a true horror game where running in circles in plain sight will get you nailed and hiding and being sneaky keeps you alive. Where we sometimes disagree is on how to accomplish that and how rapid the changes should take place.

Exactly. All i want is looping fixed and DS molecurally( sorry for poor grammar) evaporated. Thats it really.

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:
    Because this forum is dominated by killer mains.
    I can understand the frustration with some skills, but others like self care or borrowed time? Please gimme a break. Also funny the ones who complain when survivors loop pallets. What do killers want survivors to do, run straight till they get caught in a matter of seconds?
    Basically everything that makes the match a bit harder for the killer, perk or strategy, will be asked to get nerfed.
    Fix something that doesn't work as intended? Ok. Fix something that counters your gamestyle or makes you angry? Deal with it.
    There are killer perks or op killers like the doctor (who can make you scream from far away and not even being targered by him) that i personally find quite annoying, but you won't see me asking for them to be removed or nerfed. Sadly doesn't happen the same with some killer mains.

Doctor is OP now? So no more Nurse on rank 1? Cool!

Nurse is op too, but everyone knows that and i tried to provide something new. A killer that does that and also easier to miss any kind of skill check when close or huge terror radious.
    Also funny when many killers say survivors should play stealthy but Doctor obviously doesn't let you do that

Doctor lets you only scream if you lvl up madness or if you are in madness 3. So it is very much possible to stealth against him. Just watch your feet. If you see a static field, go hide in a locker (you´ll see the field long before you hear the heartbeat).

Or better, being crouched and not moving should be a counter to leveling up madness without being targeted, just the same thing to do to level it down.

So electroshocks don´t work if you crouch...
    The secret weapon against tazers!

I said when not being targeted, shock therapy would work anytime if hits you

Why nerf the doctor? he is super mid/meh tier right now without a specific build and a specific map that works for it.

Being "found" doesn't even matter, he can't chase multiple survivors at the same time.

You do know that the scream is a one time thing per madness level right? Get into level 2 asap, you will only scream when you hit madness 3.

Outside of illusion addons or perks, he will have no idea where you are after you hit level 2 until you hit level 3.

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Options
    I've never heard complaints about UE
  • powerbats
    Options

@Unit said:

There's actually quite a few on this very forum from some killer mains, but usually it's used by killers insulting a survivor who was stealthy. I usually gt it from both killers and survivors when I use it during a match. Because I don't run around blindly in full view of the killer like a chicken with it's head chopped off.

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Unit said:

There's actually quite a few on this very forum from some killer mains, but usually it's used by killers insulting a survivor who was stealthy. I usually gt it from both killers and survivors when I use it during a match. Because I don't run around blindly in full view of the killer like a chicken with it's head chopped off.

It's honestly stupid how people would complain about that UE is one of the meta perks thats fine it works how it was intended.
  • snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Unit said:

There is stealth and then there is being handed stealth. P3 claudette with ue springs to mind. it is basically the decisive strike of stealth, you were to bad to do it without it so you need to be able to crouch around a rock 2.5 times before a killer can get a glimpse of you.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Unit said:

How dare you! Not running around like a headless chicken...
    Don´t you feel... dirty?

• powerbats
    Options

@snozer said:

@powerbats said:

@Unit said:

There is stealth and then there is being handed stealth. P3 claudette with ue springs to mind. it is basically the decisive strike of stealth, you were to bad to do it without it so you need to be able to crouch around a rock 2.5 times before a killer can get a glimpse of you.

I always laugh when I see this comment because as a Claudette main (formerly, now mastering Bill) I've got no issues finding her generally. Those that can't find her need to play her and master her and then she won't be a problem. I have more trouble find P3 Quentins and Feng's and legacy Meg's than i do Claudettes.

Yes P3 Claudette is a pain to find but compared to others she's not and if you know where to look you'll find her usually. Try looking for a P3 Quentin on a dark map and you'll be lucky to find him.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

@powerbats said:

I always laugh when I see this comment because as a Claudette main (formerly, now mastering Bill) I've got no issues finding her generally. Those that can't find her need to play her and master her and then she won't be a problem. I have more trouble find P3 Quentins and Feng's and legacy Meg's than i do Claudettes.

Yes P3 Claudette is a pain to find but compared to others she's not and if you know where to look you'll find her usually. Try looking for a P3 Quentin on a dark map and you'll be lucky to find him.

No, it's not.

Killer since release, i can say without fear that Claudette has the best camo outfit in the entire game.

Game graphic make her black skin coupled to P3 outfits nearly invisible in most maps (MacMilan's one especially).

Devs even gave her a totally black outfit in their store.

Never wondered why Claudette became the "toxic survivor" cliche ?

No, it's not only because of Self-care...

Of course there are few exceptions where some characters have better camo than her, but only on specific map, with a specific survivor.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options
    M2Fream said:
    "Only have pallets"
    "Took away our perks"

What about windows. 
    What about lockers.
    What about a loud audio cue when the killer is within 32m.
    What about a red stain where the killer is looking.
    What about enhanced 3rd person view.
    What about smaller hitboxes.

Your perks are still more powerful..
    Survivors have DS to negate atleast 70 seconds of killers work and get a 4.5 second head start and escape their grasp. Survivors have exaustion perks that allow them to negate stealth attacks from pig and wraith. Survivors have a perk that makes them self sufficiant with infinate healing makes them not need team work.

And what do killers have?

A perk that makes survivors breathing slightly louder...A perk that slightly increases fov... A perk that gains power by letting someone escape mid chase...6 perks that can be 100% destroyed in 45 seconds... A perk that has a CHANCE to alert crows.. 

Are we seeing the theme yet?
    Exactly, it’s just Survivor Mains being bias when they have more advantages overall.
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177
    Options

@feffrey said:

I'm tired of survivors being hypocrites and playing victim than again they are use to that aren't they? You have ONLY pallets? WB juking I've seen good survivors still manage it without pallets and of course what about stealth? I know the doctor is a thing but how often is he seriously played? Also you claim why can't killers admit to being out played? When have you survivors admit to it? Every time I ran with rank 1 survivors I saw the same thing OVER and over again. People making mistakes and never admitting to them and I see you wanna bring up survivor perks that killers whine about but let me bring up perks that survivors whine about.

No one escapes, Make your choice, BBQ, Franklins, Dying light, Sloppy Butcher, Hex Ruin, Bamboozal, Pop goes the weasel and even overcharge. In a sense I believe this community will never achieve what they want as it stands its too much of a double standard but hey if you survivors want hand out why not start the match with the exit gates already open?

• Master
    edited August 2018
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

The next update will be insane though :lol:

My framerate is fine, I have constant 60 fps, sometimes drops to 50 when playing doc though, but not a big deal

• Master
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    I'm going to steal a quote from fcc2014 who said " The nerfs and buffs in the last update were no big deal."

Let's keep in mind that these nerfs/buffs, which really haven't changed the dynamic of the game that much, were part of the so-called Killer Patch. I will say that the Hag and Trapper are more fun to play and slightly more effective but that's about it. Neither have been elevated beyond the spots they were in before, they just had QoL changes that make them less sucky to play. So the so-called Killer Patch had no real impact on game play or how most killers are perceived(aside from the weird few who now consider Hag the second most powerful killer in the game...Wut?).

The things they've thrown out for the next patch, however? I'm not sure we'll be using the phrase "no big deal" to describe them.

Exactly, just sad that killers cant review bomb as effectively because they are minority.
    But then they can strike, or maybe you should better call it following the devs advice and switch to survivor or play another game because killer has become too frustrating

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@feffrey said:

Took your perks? Could you elaborate?

Also "pallets as your only defense"? Because stealth is for noobz, amirite? Looping is the only true, smart, intelligent and fantastic way to "outsmart the killer ezezezez noob DUUUUUUUD suckerino ochido cockerino"?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

@feffrey said:
    They've already took our perks

That's funny. Funny enough to not make me read the rest.

• pauloandrade22
    Options

@Boss said:

@feffrey said:
    They've already took our perks

That's funny. Funny enough to not make me read the rest.

It was so funny i crie.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    powerbats said:

@snozer said:

@powerbats said:

@Unit said:

P3 Claudette’s always hide in the same dark corner every time. All you have to do is familiarize with those “spots”, and give them a glance now and then. You’ll usually find one hunkered down in her natrual habit as per usual. 

I actually love getting P3, or the new green overcoat and dread locks Claudette in my Lobby. They always try and “hide” in the same spots over and over. 

“Yeah dude, I saw you there. ALL Claudette’s try and hide in that spot...”
  • tronixton
    tronixton Member Posts: 15
    Options
    BLUE_APE said:

My thoughts exactly, you can get a 4K with out needing to camp, its not easy bur not impossible> @RotBb said:

Can you Spot the survivor main?

@Lowbei said:
    back to the daily whine threads huh?

Can you spot the Killer mains who have no skill and resort to camping.

Ad hominem all around. Bravo. Bravo.
This discussion has been closed.