If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

DeadHard+Adrenaline Bug Stuck in one Spot

Options
Itzf3lix
Itzf3lix Member Posts: 7

Summary: Using DeadHard in the last moment, will cause exhaustion and the Killer is going to land the hit and the survivor bugs on the floor.

Description: If you use Deadhard on the last moment, before the killer hits you, you will get injured and crawl in one Spot, stuck, if Adrenaline does popo at this time. You will get back up, but still be stuck bugging on the Spot.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Launch the current Version as of writing this
  2. Join a lobby, get into the game
  3. Get hit once
  4. Try avoiding the next hit as the killer swings
  5. Have Adrenaline pop as you are still in the deadhard bug phase

Occurs on: PC (i havent tested any other plattforms)

Attachments:

Deadhard+Adrenaline.mkv (sadly too big to upload directly) https://we.tl/t-P8StH2Mg9V

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Xetal
    Xetal Member Posts: 15
    Options

Lol, nice video... +1 for the self control! I don't have self control. That's an automatic alt f4 for me!

I don't mind loosing, but when something like that happens I get upset.

• Itzf3lix
    Itzf3lix Member Posts: 7
    Options

Thanks man, i hear that a lot, i dont really mind if i loose thanks to some bug, but if my own skill is what has made me fail, i am upset.

That happened to me like 3 to 4 times now, mind you, without the adrenaline.