[Hard Rework] No One Escapes Death

Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
edited August 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

A hex that contains all its power in the hope of the survivors. You are encouraged by the power of your Hex totem when the survivors are about to escape. The totem is activated in an opaque totem.

Once the 5 gens are repaired, the entity grants great power to the beast:

• Increases 4/5/6% movement speed and gives the gift of a brute and supernatural force.
  • The beast has the power to automatically close the exit doors for 30/45/60 seconds once the 5 generators are repaired. To be able to open them again you need 20 seconds.
  • The beating of the beast causes "immobilized 0.5 / 0.75 / 1 second" (For each hit you add 1 token to the perk up to a maximum of 4)
  • When you have 4 tokens, no one escapes from death deploys all their power and your blows originate "mori".

Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem persists standing.

Comments

• Th3Nightmare

@Peanits what is ur opinion? Its a hard rework and... horrible :chuffed:

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

@Th3Nightmare said:

I'm one of those weirdos that thinks it's perfectly fine as is. It's powerful, it counters people carelessly rushing through the game, and it has counterplay. If you don't want to face it, destroy totems.

What you described basically sounds like bloodwarden though, except bloodwarden already pairs very well with NOED, so I feel like it would be best to leave it as is in case people want to run an end game build.

• Th3Nightmare

@Peanits said:

@Th3Nightmare said:

I'm one of those weirdos that thinks it's perfectly fine as is. It's powerful, it counters people carelessly rushing through the game, and it has counterplay. If you don't want to face it, destroy totems.

What you described basically sounds like bloodwarden though, except bloodwarden already pairs very well with NOED, so I feel like it would be best to leave it as is in case people want to run an end game build.

I had the idea to add the memento mori inside this perk, since a few weeks ago the developers named something to "add the memento mori as part of the game" my curiosity was called and I was thinking.