If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Not Exactly a Bug -- Still an Issue

Options
yutycorn
yutycorn Member Posts: 246
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting

https://youtu.be/Wa-7nk6frmA

Platform: PS4

Description: I'm having huge frame drops, latency issues, and ping problems despite the game loading up fine and ping being under 90 in the lobby. I know this issue has been on the rise since dedicated servers, but I have a video of gameplay (was playing Nurse on Badham) which could help shed light on what we are experiencing. Or, if nothing else, clarify if it's on my end or if it's the same thing everyone on this particular team is already aware of and working on. It happens constantly, every other round, I'll get this occurence. This occurrence being sudden high ping which teleports me back and sometimes even gets me stuck, as you will see in the video. Had I not been Nurse, I would've been stuck until the survivors got out. If its me, i want to know why, because this doesnt happen on any other games and I play Ark. (Ark servers can consist of over 20 players).

Steps to Reproduce: Anything that can cause framerate drops: Killer: nurse teleporting, survivors getting injured, killer powers that cause survivors to scream (ie the doctor) | Survivor: survivors missing a skillcheck, chase starts/ends, certain maps (ie corn maps), getting hit by a basic attack, Doctors/Clowns/Freddys powers, DREAM WORLD. This doesn't include everything for both sides, and maps effect both sides as well.

How often does it occur: I get it once, at least, per round. Most often it's soft and I can shake it off and do fine, or it's like what the video shows - the video doesn't happen a lot, its more "rare" of an issue, as I said, it's mostly softer framedrops, but when there's a few soft ones, a hard one falls, and the rest of the match is off and on with the framedrops until it's over. It hasn't kicked me off, yet. So I'm still connected to the dedi servers, or at least, the connection between me and the dedi servers is still maintained.

Hope this can be resolved! Thanks in advance <3

0 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated