Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

about addon's stacks

Options

So do addons stack on eachother if one has the word "stacks" and the other doesn't?

Or do they have to be 2 "stacks" in 2 addons

Answers

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Everything in the game stacks unless they explicitly say they dont.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@PeenutsButt3r This^

For example, unless a perk says "This perk does not stack with other ??? perks" like Shadowborne for example with it's FOV increase, than it's safe to assume that it WILL stack with other perks of it's kind.

It should also be noted that Shadowborne will take priority over other perks like M&A, since Shadowborne has MORE FOV increase than M&A in and out of chases. When it comes to add-ons that have a similar power gain, they WILL stack unless they say they can't in the description itself.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    Options

Its confusing to me...

With all addons stacks, unless they say otherwise, why them they just dont say anything everytime when stacks instead of putting "stacks" in some descriptions??? Its confusing. I can swear i made some tests where there were no "do not stack" and yet they didnt stack......

Some padronization would come in handy...

• PeenutsButt3r
    PeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 695
    Options

there are some that I use as a combo but when playing the game it doesn't feel so

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Such as? Some combinations are useless because their boosts are minimal.

• FireHazard
    Options

Some perk combinations might not be as drastic as others, that's probably what you're experiencing... One perk is more dominating than the other, the same goes for add-ons as well.

• Brenonon
    Brenonon Member Posts: 21
    Options

The developers can be extremely inconsistent when it comes to item descriptions. As PigNRun said, they should stack unless it says otherwise, but this is BHVR we're talking about, so anything is possible.

• FireHazard
    edited March 2020
    Options

I mean, it depends on what descriptions you're referencing.

Common sense would suggest that anything is stackable as long as it doesn't say it's not, but sometimes some add-ons/perks don't actually stack with each other... Albeit rare. It's interesting to note that MOST things that're NOT stackable will take priority over a perk/add-on with lesser percentages. So as my example above says, Shadowbornes FOV increase actually takes priority over M&As FOV increase. There's some weird stuff that happens when M&A's FOV increase does activate, but I haven't check what that was in awhile so...