Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Infinite blind bug still in the game

greatjulius
greatjulius Member Posts: 14

Hello guys,

In my last match I've come across the infinite blind glitch again. I've been playing a match as Doctor with a quite poor connection to the dedicated servers. Multiple actions showed a delay before they were performed, such as pallet breaking or shocking survivors. Later on in the match, I got blinded by one of the survivors while breaking a pallet. However, after a short delay in which the blind effect went away, it came back with full intensity, not allowing me to properly participate in gameplay anymore. I couldn't see anything and it made the match completelly unplayable for me. The only choices I had were to wait the game out or diconnect, risking the disconnect penalty. I disconected and was charged with the penalty, even though it wasn't even my fault I disconnected.

I don't have any screenshots of the glitch but since it is a known one, I think it should be obvious what I am talking about. I hope this gets fixed soon, especially considering that the disconnect penalty exsists. After all, why should I get punished for ingame mechanics that don't work properly?

Thank you for reading.

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please use the search function before reporting a bug, this bug has already been reported here.

This discussion has been closed.