If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Im forced out of lobbies and then punished for it

Options

So i keep being deranked from red rank four to purple 5. Not because im bad or I've been disconnecting purposely, but because Sometimes when im in a game it will just crash. What will happen is i get into a match and out of nowhere after I complete a stalk or something ill begin to walk extremely slow to the point where im basically not moving. Next thing I see is the screen go black and it says the match is over and im put into the end game screen where i can see everyones ranks and perks. Its claims I disconnected when i never did. I go back to the main menu and i see that this forced disconnection has also left me with a unbelievable 24 hour wait penalty and my killer rank progress is deranked two tiers. I lag in no other games so its not my internet causing the disconnects. I lag out of no matches in any other games except for DEAD BY DAYLIGHT. When the game crashes for no apparent reason at least relieve the victims of the crash the unnecessary penalty's we don't deserve. This is going on on ps4 btw. Ill be deleting the application now due to this happening 2 times in one day and the first time I waited 5 hours over a Disconnection I didn't go through with.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated