If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Perk bought in shrine does not appear to be unlocked

Options
BesJen
BesJen Member Posts: 1

My username is BesJen and I play dead by daylight on pc (on steam)

Issue:

So, this week I saw that ruin was in the shrine, and since I don't have hag, I obviously bought it. I leveled up my legion (who is at lvl 50), and usually when I buy a new perk, I immediatly get it in the bloodweb, but it didn't show up. At first I thought it was RNG, but after leveling him up 3 more times, I felt like something was wrong.

So I went to check in the character info for hag, and low and behold, there was no checkmark next to the perk. So I went back to the shrine, but the shrine said I had already bought it.

Restarting the game has not helped, and I was wondering if this issue could be resolved, as I would like to have my perk.

I don't know how to reproduce this, and this has only happened to me once (as far as I'm aware of)

Thank you in advance

2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Could you please create a ticket with support? Someone will verify that you've purchased the perk and fix this for you: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191306