Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Connection lost

Hetai
Hetai Member Posts: 1

I just bought my friend dbd but when i tried to invite our other friends it says connection lost. No matter how many times I reopen the game the same error happens. I checked my wifi and its all fine.

What do i do?

12 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246

Happens on PS4 as well. Can't invite my friend.

Dunno how to reproduce it.

I go into the game, click the plus sign, and immediately says connection lost then goes on to say, some social features may not be available.

• HemoValencia
    HemoValencia Member Posts: 9

We were running a custom lobby to show a friend the ropes and the lobby lost connection, we tried to get a lobby back up and that exact error message came up when trying to invite everyone back in. We all took turns trying to make the lobby and invite back in, and all 5 of us were getting the same "connection lost. some social features may not be available" error. We quit out and restarted DBD, no luck. We quit out and restarted steam and then DBD, no luck.

So we just ended for the night instead.

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246

Also, to add, it allows solo queue but not SWF

• just_a_noob
    just_a_noob Member Posts: 247

I’m having the same issue. Thought it was just me but then everyone in the SWF group kept getting it. Tried restarting the PlayStation about 4 times, checked the internet which is fine but I’m still getting the error. It’s only when I go to invite people to my lobby or open my friends list

• benz789
    benz789 Member Posts: 4

I have the same problem on pc and all my friends playing with me has them too, is there a way to fix it?

• Dorci
    Dorci Member Posts: 2

Same when my friend and me decided to play.

• CMONNNNNN
    CMONNNNNN Member Posts: 9

days bhvr hasnt ######### dbd up - 0

• tindersdown
    tindersdown Member Posts: 9

Same issue here obviously. Trying to help my friend with their Rift before it ends. Great timing lol

This discussion has been closed.