We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Killer too close to the camera

Options

So when I switched from survivor to killer I saw this. I could turn her around and everything but as soon as I clicked the thing at the left where I can see all the other killers it zoomed out and went back to normal. ...weird... not gonna lie I was a little scared cause I had a dream that was really close to this image. One day i slept on my couch while in a party with a friend who was playing dbd. When my mom woke me up i asked him how his game were and he said i was talking in my sleep a little and i said "frank" and "joey". I had a dream that I started up dbd one day to see the 2 legion members staring at me just like this image breaking the 4th wall. If there was a way for the dbd creators to do a funny little event they could have the characters some how break the 4th wall by waving to us if we turn them around or maybe even say something. I'm just saying...theres a opportunity here

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments