We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hag has some sound bugs as well as some trap related issues

Options
_LC
_LC Member Posts: 105

Sometimes she doesn't make any sound after being stunned, I think it's always bugged when DS stunned but not always when pallet stunned. I noticed some other little audio bugs but I can't remember them specifically. The other thing I noticed is that sometimes, while placing down traps, things are a little bit misplaced, for example maybe the animation goes by without the meter underneath it, and a at the last half second of the animation the meter appears and it's basically full since it's about the end the animation, and sometimes there's just a little weird delay and stuff like that. I always play with 2 addons and one of them is always the one that increase the speed at which you place down traps, and I'm fairly sure it happened with:

• (swamp orchid necklet) + something
  • (cypress necklet) + something
  • (cypress necklet) + (rope necklet)

I play on PC with a controller, the build is 3.6.2

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 316
    edited April 2020
    Options

And do you expect some fixes about audio bugs I guess ? Sorry, I couldn't avoid myself... But if Devs resolve it for the next patch, I will be very, very disappointed !...

Concerning these infinite and not-resolved audio bugs, killers are still waiting the chainsaw bug of the HillBilly's chainsaw when he bumps himself against some walls during his M2 chainsaw power. I think it takes more 6-12 months to resolve audio bugs and I am an optimistic debugger...