We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

(PC) Deathslinger window hits bugged + Chain break too easy

Options
Speavy
Speavy Member Posts: 58
  1. I've been playing deathslinger since he got out and I noticed that his window hits as should be guaranted they are not at all. They are inconsistent sometimes you hit them sometimes you hit the window frame. This is a very frustrating bug, and its not that they are too far you cant even reel in more the gun just stops reeling and at that point you should be able to hit them but its a 50/50 for the game to decide that you gonna hit the guy outside or you hit the frame
  2. I dont know why but full range shots even with the rare addon to add reeling charges to the chain, and no obsticle in place just 18m between you and the survivour. The chain breaks before you can reel in the full 18m and sometimes even 15m seems impossible if the chain touches something even for a second. Its seems like a bug because I think without obsticle the chain should last the 18m even if the survivour struggel, they have enough control to find something to break the chain, but with addon and no obsticle and the chain still breaks something is deffinitly not right, maybe the game counts the charges too fast when the survivour struggels or when you reel but the chain breaks too easy on long range. Which makes his ultra rare useless sadly and just ruins its over all feel as this long range sharpshooter who's gonna reel you in. Because most of the times if you hit a long shot, you can just swing right away or break the chain yourself because you cant reel them in.
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated