We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Open Handed Texture has hard cut

Options
mouse0270
mouse0270 Member Posts: 849

So this is a pretty easy bug report, literally open the "iconPerks_openHanded" perk icon in your editor, near the bottom of the hand you can see a clear and hard cut in the texture. I've included the file here

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I'm personally not seeing what's wrong here

• mouse0270
    Options

Look near the bottom of the hand, there is a hard line cut going across the wrist that breaks the texture from the rest of the hand from the bottom of it.

• mouse0270
    Options

To be clear, if the hard line cut was up higher, you could argue it was a part of the wrist. But its past that and its a really straight line where the white texture is two different shades. Maybe its just my monitors.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I think I see what you're talking about, but I believe that is intentional, the whole hand is scuffed with scratches and #########, I think that's just a cut/scratch but its straight enough and in the perfect spot to make it look like an error. The line it's self even looks textured, not like a solid line as if it were a cut in the texture.