We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Game breaking issue joining into a lobby with a killer

Falbird
Falbird Member Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting

I play on PC

Am able to join a match and see the people who are in my SWF however I can't see when they have readied up and when they join the lobby that the killer is in it doesn't join me with them. Also when other players join my lobby I can't see them and then I have the same problem as earlier. However with this issue I can solo Que into lobbies whether it be killer or survivor just fine and this issue never occurred until last Friday when I started playing.

This issue happens every time I join a swf lobby or when others join my swf lobby.

During the video I join a friend through steam then proceed to ready up and then he readies up immediately after I do but as you can see it doesn't show him as ready at all. Then for some reason as I unready the match management button appears... I think it might be trying to register the lobby on my side as it being a custom game lobby or something like that otherwise I have no idea why it would have hast the match management button. Also I just checked and now I'm not able to solo que either because of the same issue.

Post edited by Falbird on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Falbird
    edited April 2020

Also as an aside sometimes when i join a match with others in its almost like it is registering the lobby as a custom game because the match management tab (which you can use to select a map or disallow certain offerings) is in the button of the screen which also makes absolutely no sense. Another thing I've noticed is that sometimes after restarting my game a bunch of times it will let me play one match but afterwards it results in me getting kicked from the lobby and not being able to play without restarting the game several times. After trying everything from restarting my computer, reinstalling the game, even following the guidelines posted here https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000487843-Connection-to-server-issues i'm honestly not sure what else to do. Currently it makes the game unplayable if I want to play with any of my friends.

• Kamikazi
    Kamikazi Member Posts: 144

Could you post screen shots or a video demonstrating it?

• Falbird
    edited April 2020

Yes it just took me a while to find someone to help me demonstrate it. I honestly don't know if there is anything else on my side that I can do, I have reinstalled the game and restarted my computer several times. If I had to guess it must be something server side that is just affecting my game because no matter what I do It just will not let me play Swf.