We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

DBD Crashs Windows

Flygonzera
Flygonzera Member Posts: 1
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting
First of all, I don't know English very well, so I'm using a translator, I'll try to summarize because of that.

So, several times when I start the DBD, or start a game of it, the dbd breaks, but not only breaks the dbd, windows also stops, because when the game crashes, the monitor is without video, but I also disconnect from the discord, so I think the problem is with the dbd and not with my video card; after it happens, my pc remains on but as i said, no video; so I have to disconnect the pc from the power.

I've tested it in other games and in all of them I never had any problems, even in heavier games like CoD Warzone, so I conclude that the problem must be with the dbd crashing and consequently crashing my windows together, but I'm not absolutely sure.

As I believe that the problem is more related to the game than to my computer, I would like someone to help me solve it, I have looked in various forums and videos and none has helped me, thanks in advance

My pc settings:
I5 3570k
16gb ddr3 ram
Rx 570 Aorus 4gb
Knup 500w power supply

Post edited by Flygonzera on
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated