If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Grabbing Off Generator Bug and Getting Stuck in the Family Residence

Options
Cabbage
Cabbage Member Posts: 349

So my friends and I were playing around in a public match, and I grabbed one of the them off of a generator in the family residence, but once done so, he could not wiggle, and my weapon was shaking. It only fixed itself when I hit another survivor while carrying him, however his wiggle bar was stuck at 99% and he could not wiggle off. So I dropped him, and he fell into the floor of the family estate and was stuck there. We attempted to recreate this but failed to get anyone else stuck under the ground, but the grabbing of generator bug was there almost every single time. The end game collapse still managed to sacrifice the survivor despite him being in the ground.

Platform: Xbox One

How often this occurs: Frequently

How to reproduce: The generator grabbing bug where they are unable to wiggle occurs about 90% of the time you grab them. But we have been unable to reproduce getting stuck in the floor of the family estate again.

Videos: We gathered some screenshots across all of friends and some videos as well, from 3 different perspectives. Each of the videos are in links below.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated