Legion - my suggestion to make him stronger

patlu11
patlu11 Member Posts: 6
edited April 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hi. I'm a killer main rank 1 Devotion 7 now, console player.

I play every killer except: huntress, nurse, oni, hag and a few weeks ago, legion. Im planning on mastering hag next, but now I'm on legion.

I decided to post this to tell to all the community how incredibly surprised I am about how strong legion can be comparing to what I heard and saw about him. In my opinion he's on the edge to be probably a B tier. Solid. He's not a B TIER now because he lacks on capitalize his major strength, which is get the first hit very easily. His power does nothing to finish chases, it feels like it only does 50% of the job. He can injury every one pretty fast, but then it feels like his power should allow him to track better injured survivors and help him end chases some how. I know the devs are making a buff to his tracking ability, but I guess it's not enough. I feel like he's not fully rewarded for using his power.

My suggestion to make legion solid B tier:

- as I said, he should be rewarded for using his power more than just hit them and run. He needs a tracking mechanism to complete his power, but nothing broken or unfair. My suggestion would be every time he uses his second power, it gives him the killer instinct or location (not the aura, but their location when the frenzy started, similar to the infectious fright but without the scream) of every injured survivors, hitted while on frenzy, that are 40m further than him. The killer instinct or location wouldnt work if the survivor is within the 40m radius. The frenzy depletes every time he uses it, because now it would be useful even if he doesn't hit anyone.

This would give him:

- better map control: he can now follow up through the map the survivors that were injured on frenzy and choose to try to find them in their location or apply pressure somewhere elese;

- higher reward for using his power and help on ending chases;

- less risk of survivors avoid healing against him as a tatic to counter him;

Downsides:

- he wouldn't be able to break the frenzy because it would now be useful as a tracking feature;

How do survivors counter it?

- just get healed

- their aura is shown from 40m away, there would be plenty of time to find a safe loop or pallet;

Post edited by patlu11 on