We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

MYERS CANT STALK, AND STILL DISCONNECTING ON LONG MATCHS

Options
Jyrex
Jyrex Member Posts: 22
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting

when the game turns so long the server instantly kick me from the game, i was doing comeback in my game that i wanted so hard to win and this happened, meg was on the ground but cant find her, was the last one and the game just DC for NO REASON.

ALSO IM HAVING ISSUE WITH MYER BECAUSE I CANT STALK WITH HIM, FORCING ME TO PLAY THE entire game with his power lvl 1 or simply not playing him, I got no picture of that because theres nothing to see, I just cant stalk... thats IT. PLease FIX the game and stop saying its internet's problem because it is not.

The myers bug it happens to me every single match i tried to play with him, i dont know if changing his add ons will solve this but, the add ons that i was using haS nothing to do with myers not stalking For Sure.

And some days ago i was having so much DCs like it happened recently, some of them were in long matchs and some of them at the start, since the matchs i was playing was not too long when my ban for those DCs ended, my game didnt crash or dc or whatever until now.

pls solve this. I really like the game, i want to keep playing it, i have bought a lot of dlcs, please solve it.

this is my log. It dont let me add it to the post like a screenshot so, i used mediafire

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

When reporting a bug please use the search function to see if the bug you wish to report has already been reported, in this case there are earlier threads on this.

This discussion has been closed.