The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Important fixes that should be done

Hello. I'm new to this game, not new to gaming. I feel ashamed to admit I almost passed on this jewel of a game and would not have played it if it was not recommended to me by a guy thay is addicted to it.

While with friends, playing survivors is very fun. Very exiting. However chances of getting out alive are pretty high.(unless u facing jigsaw for whatever reason)

As a killer, which is what i enjoy the most (huntress main), i have 2 complaints.

As a killer there are 2 things that frustrate me to no end:
1- survivors disconnecting. Whenever i have the upperhand, i notice survivors frequently disconnect. I know there is a report option, but i would prefer a serious penalty for doing this. Example: when you disconnect a second time in 24 hours, you loose 1000 iridecent shards. If you are under 1000 IS, then you are left in negative numbers.
I was going to propose bloodshard loss, but they are easily obtained and are not really a big loss for higher level players.

2- those RIDICULOUS secret escape doors. Like, the higher my ranking the more poeple i loose to this. It doesnt matter if you go and kill all 3 survivors with all 5 generators unrepaired, there is always some trash easy mode ***hole waiting on this exit tbaging before leaving without nothing to be done.

I would remove these 2 unecessary killer-gimping ideas.
Wanna escape? Do it the right way or die.

My 2 cents.