We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Trapper's "Bold Tailgater" outfit gives me issues (bugged textures that cover my whole screen)

Options
Famicx
Famicx Member Posts: 55
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting

So, I had this bug a while ago after the deathslinger dlc on his map, but I thought it was a one time thing and my swf buddy didn't had the bug. But just now I had the bug again! On a coldwind farm map. So after the game I was going into the shop to see the name of the trapper outfit to report it here and there it's bugged too!

I play on Medium but changing the quality to low or high didn't do anything. It's unplayable with this outfit because it covers up the whole screen if you're [i]too close to the killer[/i] so if you're getting chased you can't see where you're running half the time but at a certain distance everything is fine.

Here are some Screenshots from the first time it happened(plaing Zarina) and just now(playing Bunny Feng) also from the ingame shop:

Post edited by Famicx on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated