prestige blood stains on purchased clothing

with the prestige we get the blood stains but like can we get an option to put blood stains on clothing and faces that we purchased or just some sort of option to enable blood on new purchased attires instead of having to use the old clothes

Comments

• DKOuToFConTRoL
    DKOuToFConTRoL Member Posts: 59

Yes! It is cool to have the bloody option, but It is kind of a bummer to not be able to use them since "bloody" just boils down to a single cosmetic option as opposed to a "status" symbol. I know its work to add the bloody, but it is also work to prestige our favorite killers and survivors. Up vote.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Zexzis said:
    with the prestige we get the blood stains but like can we get an option to put blood stains on clothing and faces that we purchased or just some sort of option to enable blood on new purchased attires instead of having to use the old clothes

It would take time to make those for every clothing. Not much (maybe i don't do stuff like this) time but still time

• ShadowClaw
    ShadowClaw Member Posts: 7

I've been wanting this for so long, it'd be amazing if we could have like a prestige overlay that could be toggled on over other clothing