Camping Killer Suggestion

In my opinion i think if the killer does not leave the area by a certain time or radius within reason to give the survivor a fighting chance the killershould re-spawn half way to all the way across the map, and i think that would stop all the camping because constant reporting does not seem to do anything!!!

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

constant reporting does not seem to do anything!!!

Because... this isn't a reportable thing.

• Cradmeg
    Cradmeg Member Posts: 22

Well if its not a reportable thing , then tell me why the devopers added at the end of the game an option to report grieving due to unfair game play , amongst Other OPTIONS ?????????? I dont think they developed that option for nothing !

• brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 214

I feel like you put too many "!" and "?" for this to be a real complaint but either way the devs have said before that camping is a legit strategy.

• gbzzlqbjavatgmail
    gbzzlqbjavatgmail Member Posts: 2

Well if camping is a fair play style so is me quiting on the camper before he can get any extra points from me and ill take the 4 min punishment because if it where a game that the killer didn't camp then I still would be playing for the next 4 min so it's not really a punishment fix the game to where it fair for everyone so something about the camping if they camp give everyone a extra turn on the hook with out struggling for each camp they do

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

Camping the hook is a valid technique in the game. If the killer is camping the hook then your team should be on the gens. It sucks for the one person on the hook but other 3 should be able to complete the gens and escape.

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353

I feel like the person getting camped should be awarded survival points for each state they are being camped on. 2000 points per state, and the scoring event could be called "Held Captive".

• Jejune
    Jejune Member Posts: 795

They considered it at one point, but they decided not to.

Also reporting doesnt do anything, because they are allowed to do that.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

If you want this. Us killers wants extra points for survivors blocking hooks, doorways etc when we're trying to hook someone.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

This is kinda old now (because ds and ruin got changed) but im pretty sure this still holds

• Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp Member Posts: 12

You guys took the bait GG

• Smeagolthevile
    Smeagolthevile Member Posts: 175

You know what I think? Camping does not make the game fun. If everyone tries to save the survivor it is frustrating beyond belief, if they go and do the gens its frustrating beyond belief for the one being camped. Either way it doesn't make for an interesting match, which should be the goal.

All actions that benefit the game should reward bloodpoints, as opposed to the current 'take away like 4 points because you were too close to a survivor.

The killer should activly get blood points for the number of survivors that are not hooked that are in their terror radius, it will encourage hunting down survivors and not just sacrificing them. If sacrifice is what yields the most then camping gets encouraged.

Same for survivors, if you are able to make good chases, get away, take out totems, etc, that should yield just as much as escaping or finishing gens if not more.

Interesting games over victory.

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353

The difference between that and being camped is that the killer still gets points for hitting the blocking survivors and for getting "in chase" with them. The survivor is kept on the hook for 2 minutes with less than 900 points awarded for struggling. Same with slugging, if a killer slugs and purposefully doesn't pick up, the survivor is stuck on the ground for 4 minutes with nothing awarded to them.