Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DC

MysticRaven
MysticRaven Member Posts: 10

So the random survivor DCd and it kicked me and my nephew out saying we DCd. Now we are being punished. I can guarantee you neither of us DCd which leads me to believe that it may be the DBD server. So again this makes like the 4th or 5th time this has happened to me. I tried voicing my concerns before w no response. I also want to make clear that if it's considered sportsman like and accepted the killer decides to tunnel and camp a survivor and no punishment because the killer wants to play that way then it should only be right if a survivor does not want to play a forced match like that then DCing should also not be a punishable move. Then the survivor can move onto a possible better more sportsman like match. The whole camping and tunnelling has completely destroyed this game. And now my nephew and I are being punished for something we DID NOT do. I don't see the creators making any attempt what so ever to fix this bug so do away w the ban time. When someone DCs all other players including the killer get extra points and the player that dcd does not. Is that not punishment enuf? On top of loosing items and add ons and offerings. I don't really care for anyones opinion on my thoughts. I don't care what nasty words anyone has to say about how I feel about this. So you can keep your nasty negative comments to yousrself. I am not being aggressive w this msg or disrespectful. So I appreciate anyone who has anything to add please give the same respect. Enlighten me if you can respectfully.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated