New game mode idea, so there are two things to play on it.

So, I was on a walk and I thought to my self, what if dead by daylight added a whole another game mode to the game so the game was more fresh ( or you can make a whole game out of it, either one ).

This game is pretty strategy based

So here is my idea:

Basically there are 2 killers and 4 survivors, the survivors and killers each have 3 classes. The human classes are Brute, mechanic, and medic. The brute has a special power, that is spawning with a lead pipe to knock down the killers if they get near the survivors, the medic spawns with a med kit to heal people, and the mechanic helps fix the car faster, to escape from the killers. The killers classes are, the stealthy one, the strong one, and the fast one, the fast one just goes faster than all the other ones, the strong one does more damage than the other one, and the stealthy one blends in with his surroundings the best, which can be useful for surprise attacks. Now each class has stats, like the Brute has more health than the other two, can do the most damage, but is medium speed and he is the worst at fixing the car, the medic is the fastest out of the three, she can heal the best out of every one but only has two health and is the second best at fixing the car, and the mechanic, is the slowest, he can fix the car the best, he can do medium damage, and can heal the worst. Now the killers are the strong one can do the most damage but is the slowest, the fast one is the fastest but does the least amount of damage, and the stealthy one is in between with both speed and damage. Now both the survivors and killers have cars, they both have to find supplies to fix said car and they can both either use or not use the car. Now the killers car is more of a truck and it does more damage and doesn't break down as easily but it is slower and takes more gas, while the survivor car takes less gas, goes faster, but breaks down more easily. Now to fix the car is a different situation, both the killers and survivors, if they are going to use the cars, they have to find stuff to fix the cars, they can go out and find supplies to fix the car, the longer they fix it, the farther it goes. Now the maps are different, if they are going to do this they need small medium and large maps, and depending on what size it is, there has to be more killers and survivors or less killers and survivors. Now If it is a medium map, 2 killers, and four survivors, small map, 1 killer and 2 survivors, and if it is a large map, 3 killers and 6 survivors. The goal of the survivors is to get from point A to point B, and if they use the car to get from point A to point B, then they go faster, but if they don't use the car, then it takes them longer to get to point A to point B. Now this games map has boundaries, the survivors can go out into the woods to get supplies like gas and tools to fix the car, and so can the killers. There are also better weapons the people can use to knock down the killers. The goal of the killers is to stop the survivors from getting any where. They can put road blocks and also kill the survivors. The killers won't spawn until 30 seconds to give the survivors a little boost so they don't die immediately. Also the health thing should be a thing because different people are better at other things and yeah. So, thank you for reading this is you got to this point, and have a good day, also stay inside.

Now this is my idea, I hope you like it. Also the reason I made this is because there is only one thing to do in the game and I felt like they could use another game mode. It could be called fix the car or something

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Although I like this idea, to me this doesn't sound like DBD but rather something that can be turned into a completely different game.

• gamemaster1
    gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64

Yeah, what you are saying makes sense

• gamemaster1
    gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64

hello e