DS shouldn't work in the gates

13»

Comments

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

That's as stupid as saying "NOED shouldn't work in the gates."

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

I feel like people say "Rework" because people hate saying/hearing NERF.

But I agree with you, it's a nerf, not a rework.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Just tunnel all match and you wont be surprised by DS, everyone will be happy :D

• MPUK
    MPUK Member Posts: 357

So someone should have a perk slot be completely useless all round because you are desperate for a kill in endgame?

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569

Just make it where whoever is alive when gens are done automatically win thats what survivors want

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

I had a match the other day. I downed a bill in final collapse of the game. some survivors was over at the gates just waiting. My decision was to pick him up and risk ds or leave him there and wait the time. I decided to wait and boom he revived himself and the survivor escaped.

The game needs to disable ds and borrowed time once the exit gates are powered.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

"made the choice to tunnel" LOL

EGC, one guy hooked, 3 full health. Doesn't camp. Guy gets unhooked. You gonna hit 3 uninjured people to give them sprint burst to the exit or you gonna try to get a kill?

i guess the choice was lose or lose harder huh?

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

Yes, because any time within 60 SECONDS is tunneling. Because after you've managed to hook everyone just running around going for saves and trading by the exit gate, its tunneling. Because its tunneling if someone comes back after 30 seconds to annoy you because they have DS and they know you can't do anything about it. The 2nd iteration of DS had more counterplay then the current version.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

There is no 'work' in DS. Ok, some slight work with an easy skill check. But its a perk thats activated for free. The 2nd iteration was better as at least 3 of the 4 players had to wiggle and work at it, and you could juggle any of the survivors with DS. It could also be significantly reduced with Enduring. It was a far more fair perk then the current version.