Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New dbd update. Is it out yet.

Duskyy
Duskyy Member Posts: 51

I keep having the glitch where I get dedicated and get hit through a pallet and when I vault a window. I get pulled back towards it. I haven't played dead by daylight in a day or two, but I'm pretty sure the update isn't out. But I think that is what the update is supposed to be right? If not tell me. Ty for reading

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited April 2020

@Duskyy

That isn't what the updates about, the update is mainly about balancing issues that're being addressed in 3.7.0.

Your connection to the Dedicated Servers is probably the issue here, it doesn't really have anything to do with the game itself. There isn't much you can do about the bad connection, but I doubt it's constantly making every game a nightmare. If it is, than you can try bringing this up to the Technical Issues sub-forum to see if they have any insight on this issue.

here's the link to the new update

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141304/developer-update-april-2020#latest