Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Suggestive Themes in dead by daylight?

Duskyy
Duskyy Member Posts: 51

So I was looking at trailers today. And I notice at the end of the nurse trailer it said "suggestive themes". I don't know why it said that. Because there was nothing out that would be understandable to be a bit suggestive towards something sexual. The only thing that I could think of is the spirit. And how she is dressed. Except that the nurse was one of the first chapters and the nurse and nea came out in 2015 or 2016. The spirit came out in 2018. So it couldn't be that. If anybody know's, please let me know. I am a little curious about this. I may not know if it was already told to people who played the game earlier. I started at August 2019. So I'm not an OG to the game or anything. If you know anything about this, or even have a clue, please message me.

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited April 2020

@Duskyy

This is probably a "work in progress" thing that The Nurses trailer had. Keep in-mind that The Nurse came out in 2016, so some things were still experimental at the time. I don't personally know what the "suggestive themes" part was supposed to be, but it was probably just an idea that was thrown into the early trailers.

Also DBD came out in 2016, The Nurses chapter came out around late 2016 or so.