Legion needs a huge buff/rework

Currently, the stage of Legion is laughable. He was OP when launched, yes, that can be admitted by everyone. So the devs decide to nerf him under the floor, cool. So he went from the most OP killer, to the most laughable killer to be against. He is currently being ranked at the bottom 10% of the killers in every, every killer ranking I managed to find, be it rank sites, competent killer main youtubers, forums, discord, or even friends who play DBD. Basically everyone agrees that he needs some serious love right now. No OP franks mixtape, no OP looking at the ground so you can't escape. BUT SOMETHING. Only viable place for him is in the 20-16s ranks, and you wanna know why? Cause the survivors don't know what they're doing, so even Trapper without any trap whatsoever would get 4k on them. And don't even get me started on how useless Legion is in the mid ranks. NOT EVEN GONNA START ABOUT RED ONES... Yes, Red ones are hard on their own, but Legion in reds just feels like a survivor who can't repair generators...

So please, devs, do something about the killer that had the biggest potential with it's amazing trailer and power speculation (appearing as surv), about the killer that is the main killer of some of us, and who we love dearly and are so sad to see him cry in his own puddle of uselessness :(

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Actually, he wasn't op. He was just very annoying.

And he actually doesn't need huge buffs. Just some number tweaks should do the trick. Oh and purple add-ons changes. Cause rn they are useless.

• Kakateve
    Kakateve Member Posts: 287

They were considered to be trash since launch. But their mechanics broke the game so they changed them. It was kind of a ######### change I’m not gonna lie, but since they got back their movement/vault speed and i beleve the current is the strongest version of Legion we had so far. Not counting old frank’s mixtape legion. But their add-on needs changes because they are indeed trash. Some of them are not even working with the current version if the killer at all which is insane.