Keys and Moris are not comparable.

13»

Comments

• PodgeNotRodge
    PodgeNotRodge Member Posts: 478

Unfortunately, you are arguing with a killer blinded person. Honestly both are really strong in their own ways and although I find it annoying when I do a good job as killer, i close hatch only for someone to use a key after. At that stage, its 50/50. Either you get 4k or you get 3k. Tbf the gates more often than not are really close to make escaping pointless. So why not have them use 7000 point item to escape getting a few hundred for hatch. Again 1 gen needs to be left if all 4 want to leave and unless you're a team, its gonna be hard getting everyone to come together.

Mori, I only use it if I know its 4swf. I wouldnt otherwise and even then, unless they are sweaty asf, I'm gonna hook twice before mori. The most I've ever had in one game is 2 keys (very rare). Its rare I even get 1 but I feel you couldnt compare them in certain ways.

• PodgeNotRodge
    PodgeNotRodge Member Posts: 478

Although I dont agree on your standpoint on this issue as it just feels you've only really considered killers feelings in this matter. I am a killer player myself but I feel that alot of the issue in this game is that I feel the game still has elements based off old generation and that these mori's, keys, killers, perks have not been redesigned to bring a balanced play in today's generation. They all have their overpreforming or underperforming attributes but I feel these need adjusting to cater to all players, long standing and new (in today's game standard).

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Looks like too many players forgot that Survivors are supposed to be weaker than the Killer. That's the point of why you are the "Survivor", not the "Killer". Smh

This discussion has been closed.