The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Game Crashes Overwhelming

IMhereRUN
IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

So for the last few months I’ve resorted to killer only on PS4 because survivor queues are just too long (guess no one likes a challenge). The quantity of game crashes is RIDICULOUSLY high. Ive had 4 consecutive crashes in a row, 4 easy depips, and what’s worse...a window ban that progresses higher and higher so I get the luxury of waiting it out to repeat the process all over again. This has been brought up by many other people having the same issue, and most of us can agree you’ve had ample time to resolve this issue, yet no success. Perhaps a new technical staff is in order?

Tired of complaining about an issue that would be an easy fix for any other online game, this is the only one that constantly has the same issues repetitively. Fix it, I won’t ask again.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• liv071981
    liv071981 Member Posts: 27

I have been having this same issue on XBox, about once a night. My internet speed is excellent, NAT type is always Open, I use a hardwired connection. I've done a hard reset. Still, at least once a day I get disconnected from a match. Sometimes it shows the disconnection symbol for both me and the killer, other times I get the escape symbol. Either way, I still get a disconnection penalty even though I did not intentionally DC. It is very frustrating. Clearly it is a cross platform issue. It's getting to the point I am just going to have to play something else if the penalties keep increasing (for something that is of no fault of my own!).