Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Is there an easy way to tell who was who in the post-game?

Options

I just played a game where the killer was AFK and one of my teammates tried to trap me in a corner as I finished the final gen so I had to wait the game out and die to EDC. I ended up making it out of the corner by their mistake and footballing my way through the exit gate even though they had their friend waiting there trying to block it. After the game I wanted to report them but I realized I couldn't reliably tell which users they were. I didn't take note of who was playing who when the game began. Is there an easy way to tell on the post game screen? The perks aren't really a dead giveaway because they're so mixed up. I ended up figuring it out based on their Steam friends lists, but I'm curious to know if there's a better way to do this.

Best Answer

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes - if you go to Settings and then to Match Details, it will tell you which character everyone was playing. It won't help a lot if multiple people were playing the same character, however - for that, you'll need to make an educated guess based on their endgame status (dead, escaped, etc.), perks, items or final score.

Answers