The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New update should be out now. Tell your first experiences here.

13»

Comments

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Its almost like its been like this for killers for months. Just be quiet, your biased rage disgusts me. If youre any good at the game, then the update shouldnt faze you at all.

• leyzyman
    leyzyman Member Posts: 355
    edited April 2020

There we go @Peanits @not_Queef @Almo @Devteam. This is a solid list of first time people. If you do not want to read the list extensively, here are the things I read.

1. Some people genuinely had a good time.

2. Lobbies are now having a high ping issue

3. Some maps seem to have huge dead zones or are shadownerfed.

4. Killers seem to move much slower than normal.

5. Survivors and killer mains still arguing over who has really been nerfed and why the survivors or killers are getting another buff/nerf.

6. More bugs have been added to the list of bugs already in the game. Hillbilly being unplayable, and wraiths uncloak taking forever.

7. Aint-aliasing can't be turned off, and now people can't play because of it.

8. Frame drops; lots of frame drops

9. SWF still seems to still be destroying killers, even with the new changes.

That is what I've gathered from my collection of posts here. Please use this information and posts to look into things.

• solarkid18
    solarkid18 Member Posts: 5

Survive with friends is the core issue. At red ranks, all survivors are SWF. and they are always toxic. I don’t like Moris and camping but it’s almost necessary for vs SWF due to how fast gens still go and the absurdity of SWF. I play both sides and while there are things survivors can complain about, killer is vastly underpowered. Nerf SWF cause that is you issue

• leyzyman
    leyzyman Member Posts: 355

I agree swf isn't fair, but this isn't supposed to be about balance issues. I just wanted to hear about the new stuff (the maps, gen speeds, bugs, ect.).

Thank you for posting, but please refrain from talking about that balance issue stuff.

*THIS GOES FOR OTHERS TOO*

(Btw, if I sound mean, I am sorry. I am not trying to be like "Oh, He Is TaLkInG, let Me RoAsT hIm", I just want to hear about the new things).