Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Playstation 4 - No HUD (or Skill Check Visuals) During Entire Match

damijim
damijim Member Posts: 12
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

All I did was join a match as a survivor, solo (not SWF), and the HUD never updated past the map name. I also did not have skill checks visuals when trying to repair generators, but I did hear the noise. I didn't try healing. I was also able to find the hatch's aura via Left Behind perk. Thank you DBD Team.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Played as Claudette Morel
  • Killer was Legion
  • Played on Haddenfield. I've also had this occur on other maps, I'm certain that it has happened on Backwater Swamp before.
  • Perks were Bond, Left Behind, Dark Sense and Self-Care
  • Used a yellow flash light with brown battery and I don't recall the 2nd addon, but probably a lens.
  • Frequency -> I logged 1,228 DBD hours in 2019 and encountered this issue around 5 times since DBD release on PS4.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

I cannot attach an iPhone formatted movie to the bug report as .mov isn't accepted; it actually crashed my Google Chome tab on Windows 10 after telling me the format wasn't accepted. ;) So, I'm writing this report a second time; here's a tweet with video -> https://twitter.com/damiRubiks/status/1262171546241634304?s=20 .

Thanks again, DBD team.

Edit: Fixed link to video.

Post edited by damijim on
8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments