If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Archives - I don't get Entries BUG?

Options
apnea80
apnea80 Member Posts: 2

Hello! :)

I don't know if there is a forum about this already but I don't get any new entries when I finish my master challenges. (PC). I hope its just a bug and you can fix that soon?

16 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Harlekin
    Harlekin Member Posts: 12
    Options

It's the same with me 

• Salkar
    Salkar Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Options

I am having the same issue! (Platform: PC -> Steam)

Pls, I NEED my LORE <3

Edit: Issue resolved! I got my LORE <3

Post edited by Salkar on
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Same here.

My guess is how this happenned - Yesterday when i was on and in the rift i actually didn't notice any page icons on master challenges. So i guess they didn't exist yet. I login today and see that they're actually here.

• FDHappy
    FDHappy Member Posts: 1
    Options

Got the same problem. Started playing and there were no page icons. Today there are the icons. I hope that this gets fixed because I already unlocked 5 Lore things and I´m kinda sad.

• Dominum_vestri
    Dominum_vestri Member Posts: 47
    Options

Gimme my lore pack

• SeanBoi80
    SeanBoi80 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Yup same thing happened with me. When I first started working on the challenges I was surprised that there were no page icons on the master challenges. Now I see there are, yet even though I've done several prior the associated lore isn't unlocked on my thingy :(

• Arifena
    Arifena Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2020
    Options

I'm having same issue. I was surprised yesterday that we didn't get any lore in Level 1 till I got notification today that I've unlocked one. Others that were already unlocked do not appear as available in collection.

• Arifena
    Arifena Member Posts: 8
    Options

After restarting my game they are all available again!

• apnea80
    apnea80 Member Posts: 2
    Options

unlucky after restarting i am still missing 1 entry :(

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options

I am also experiencing the same issue. The challenges didn't even have the page icon to start off with, but restarting the game brought those back.

• Thefogprowler
    Thefogprowler Member Posts: 3
    Options

I hope they fix this, I want my lore =(

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options

Same issue on PS4. Yesterday when I first logged in the master challenges didn't show the pages. I completed 2 Kate master challenges and 1 Dwight master challenge but the lore didn't unlock. I restarted the game and the pages finally were showing on the master challenges but the 3 challenges I completed were still locked. I completed another Kate master challenge after restarting, that one unlocked but the 3 previous to the restart remain locked. Hoping the put through a patch because it stink to have the lore locked when I completed the challenges.

• Trancax
    Trancax Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Options

hello, I play on ps4, yesterday I completed 2 master challenges and they did not give me the lore, today the lore icon appears but I have not received any and they are complete, how can I get them?

I have restarted the game and the lore has appeared

Post edited by Trancax on