Archives - I don't get Entries BUG?

Options
apnea80
apnea80 Member Posts: 2

Hello! :)

I don't know if there is a forum about this already but I don't get any new entries when I finish my master challenges. (PC). I hope its just a bug and you can fix that soon?

16 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Harlekin
    Harlekin Member Posts: 12
    Options

It's the same with me 

• Salkar
    Salkar Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Options

I am having the same issue! (Platform: PC -> Steam)

Pls, I NEED my LORE <3

Edit: Issue resolved! I got my LORE <3

Post edited by Salkar on
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Same here.

My guess is how this happenned - Yesterday when i was on and in the rift i actually didn't notice any page icons on master challenges. So i guess they didn't exist yet. I login today and see that they're actually here.

• FDHappy
    FDHappy Member Posts: 1
    Options

Got the same problem. Started playing and there were no page icons. Today there are the icons. I hope that this gets fixed because I already unlocked 5 Lore things and I´m kinda sad.

• Dominum_vestri
    Dominum_vestri Member Posts: 47
    Options

Gimme my lore pack

• SeanBoi80
    SeanBoi80 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Yup same thing happened with me. When I first started working on the challenges I was surprised that there were no page icons on the master challenges. Now I see there are, yet even though I've done several prior the associated lore isn't unlocked on my thingy :(

• Arifena
    Arifena Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2020
    Options

I'm having same issue. I was surprised yesterday that we didn't get any lore in Level 1 till I got notification today that I've unlocked one. Others that were already unlocked do not appear as available in collection.

• Arifena
    Arifena Member Posts: 8
    Options

After restarting my game they are all available again!

• apnea80
    apnea80 Member Posts: 2
    Options

unlucky after restarting i am still missing 1 entry :(

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877
    Options

I am also experiencing the same issue. The challenges didn't even have the page icon to start off with, but restarting the game brought those back.

• Thefogprowler
    Thefogprowler Member Posts: 3
    Options

I hope they fix this, I want my lore =(

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,093
    Options

Same issue on PS4. Yesterday when I first logged in the master challenges didn't show the pages. I completed 2 Kate master challenges and 1 Dwight master challenge but the lore didn't unlock. I restarted the game and the pages finally were showing on the master challenges but the 3 challenges I completed were still locked. I completed another Kate master challenge after restarting, that one unlocked but the 3 previous to the restart remain locked. Hoping the put through a patch because it stink to have the lore locked when I completed the challenges.

• Trancax
    Trancax Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Options

hello, I play on ps4, yesterday I completed 2 master challenges and they did not give me the lore, today the lore icon appears but I have not received any and they are complete, how can I get them?

I have restarted the game and the lore has appeared

Post edited by Trancax on