The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Just the Facts: NOED Needs a Change, Here's Why

13»

Comments

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Solo survivors don't have the proper coordination tools to play dbd like it's a team game.

If a killer is camping it means they are securing a reliable kill. Tunneling would also work but it requires competence and also DS exists.

80 + 70 = 150

150 is greater than 120, even if only 3 gens are left survivors can't do all the gens and totems in the optimal scenario.

• Raulillo
    Raulillo Member Posts: 179

I don't need to watch streamers doing it because I already play in red ranks. Not all killers can camp efficiently. To kill more than 1 person camping you have to end the chase pretty quickly (and if you are able to do that, you would already be better aiming to 4k since you can destroy the survivor team).

I have win with only 1K against campers, a lot. My personal experience contradicts the experience others could have, that's why the classic "look at this player doing it" is not something to take into account.

Also it's pretty obvious that a lot of the people camping are not good at chasing people down, so you can waste a lot of their time just looping them around. I'm sure I have play against campers that couldn't even camp because you need to down someone before camp.

Average camper killer strat works because average survivors strategy is too altruistic, that's what the game encourage to do.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

For the love of God the devs have said countless times that it's not going to be changed for the foreseeable future. they have no current plans for the perk stop making these no one escapes death threads you are literally wasting your own time.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you're not going to be that one person that changes their mind out of the how many people who have already made threads about this, complaint about it on Twitter or talked about it on Reddit