Something went horribly wrong with the lockers

Options
Amptricity
Amptricity Member Posts: 1

I was playing a game, as per normal, nothing out of the ordinary until I got into a chase with a Nea who decided to go into a locker mid-chase. When I went to pick her up she started to panic-spam spacebar to exit and repeatedly enter back into the locker while I was picking her up, which somehow ended up bugging the entire interaction up to the point she was now stuck on my shoulder, but also somehow was on the ground and in the locker as well, all 3 places simultaneously, and I was still somehow stuck holding her.

When attempting to hook her I only get a small stutter from my killer to signify the hooking animation before it forcefully quits it, and if I try dropping her the same stutter happens but the action doesn't go through.

She was also somehow helped up while I was carrying her which was signified by her player icon on the bottom left showing her in the injured state, yet she was still also moaning on my shoulder.

At that point I decided to try and look for survivors and see if they'd catch on to my problem and lead one to a pallet to drop on me, hoping that that would break me out of the interaction. But when I found one and it got dropped on me, I was still stuck carrying this "there but not there" nea. And before anyone asks no she could not struggle out or anything either.

Much later once the survivors had finished all the generators and were opening the exit gates, I started getting repeating loud noise indicators from far off, with the 2 of the 3 still living survivors right next to me opening the gate, so I realized those loud noises must've somehow been the Nea, so I followed them into the killer shack of all places somehow, and Nea was there hanging on top of (or more like, on top but also to the side and floating in mid-air right in the corner of the shacks inner walls) the boxes next to the shack pallet, with 3 afk crows on top of her, lying down in the dying state still. I try hitting her and it registers the hit, and she goes back to the dying state in the bottom left icons, however her body disappears completely and she also wasn't making any noises from being in the dying state so I assumed her body somehow either lodged back onto my shoulder or she just totally phased out of the map. I still couldn't hook her or anything however.

Then I walk all the way back to the exit gate where the other survivors were still waiting for some reason, and by that point the Nea finally decides to disconnect, which also immediately frees me from the bugged grasp. I could finally do everything I typically could do again and the other survivors ended the game without any further problems.

I was playing Demogorgon with the perks: Barbeque and Chili (Level 2), Save the best for last (Level 3), Whispers (Level 3) and Surge (Level 3). I've attached video footage of the game in the post as proof and in case that might help with something. Thanks for your time! (The files were too big to upload by themselves so I hope the youtube links will do)

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated