New and Better Huntress masks

Pretty disappointed with the huntress cosmetics especially the masks, I wish there were cooler looking masks and more realistic. The hound mask has been the best one to come out by far and we aren't even able to get it anymore. The horse mask that just came out in the rift is terrible and I know they have been going with this weird cosmetic theme in the rifts but I was hoping for something cool for huntress. I would love to see a Minotaur and an Anubis cosmetic with her, being that she wears animal masks there's so much they could do with her and they aren't and it saddens me.

Hope they see this post and take it into account and start coming out with more and better huntress cosmetics

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

This is kinda subjective?

Like i really enjoy her Horse mask, her babushka mask and her hallowed blight mask. They're pretty cool.

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    G1ng3rBreadMan Member Posts: 27

well i know its an opinion but thats what feedback is and im not impressed with her cosmetics, these are killers they should have demonic masks and stuff not ones that look like they won at a carnival (except for maybe the clown), also they barely do anything cool and new with huntress and its disappointing