The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bloodweb freezing after completing each level

tkd_jed
tkd_jed Member Posts: 8

Every time I complete a blood web, it freezes up. I am stuck on the completed blood web screen and cannot click on anything on the left side of the screen (Character Select, Perk Load Out, Blood Web, Customize). I am also unable to click the back arrow to return to the main menu. The only thing I can do is hit 'Ready' and wait to find a match in order to free myself of this frozen state. To clarify, the screen is not frozen. Everything in the background is still moving and the music still playing. I'm just stuck and the only way to get unstuck is either to find a match or to close the game in Task Manager.

I play this game on PC. This only just started happening today as I was waiting in a queue. It also happens when I'm not in queue

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Twenties20ka
    Twenties20ka Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 183

Your logs are needed here, since your problem is individual.

• Atacus7
    Atacus7 Member Posts: 29

This has happened to me a few times. Once the game starts doing this, the only way to make it stop is by restarting it. Thing is, it can happen at any time including while you're in public lobby. So if you were leveling up one survivor but planning to play another, you're stuck with whoever you were leveling up. And hopefully you have perks on them. I got stuck with a survivor I was leveling up and just P3'd, so I hadn't put any perks of them yet when my bloodweb froze at the end of the level. Had to play them that match as there was no way to change survivor or even exit the lobby. Thankfully the match went well and against a Freddy of all killers! Fortunately, this bug does not happen very often.