Stuck on the pallet after getting stunned

Options
tkd_jed
tkd_jed Member Posts: 8

I was playing as Hag yesterday. A survivor stunned me with a pallet and I became stuck to it and could not move. I wanted to go around the pallet and continue chasing without breaking the pallet but I was stuck to the pallet. I was able to get free by breaking it.

I play this game on PC. This happened only once so far after this update 3.7

5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Azterikk
    Azterikk Member Posts: 76
    Options

I witnessed the same thing on survivor side on Xbox, I didn’t even know the Ghostface was stuck in the pallet I struck him with until all the gens were done. But I was running Any Means Necessary so I picked up the pallet he was stuck in, although that alone didn’t get him out, so I stunned him again and that did the trick

• brownwire
    brownwire Member Posts: 1
    Options

i was playing as the wraith and after coming out of invisibility i was stunned by a pallet and stuck inside of it and lost my rank progress

• Vari
    Vari Member Posts: 11
    Options

Happened to me too as Michael on PS4. I've seen multiple others have this issue as well, very devastating and I know of one Demogorgon that was stuck in a pallet until the endgame collapse. I was only able to get out by grabbing a survivor that vaulted the pallet, but before that I was stuck there for like 2 minutes.

Picture of me as Myers taken from the survivor's point of view.