The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PC - Various bugs with animations and sounds from killers.

Animator
Animator Member Posts: 372

1) HillBilly and Trapper have no sound footsteps when walking from the 1st person. Earlier it was heard how they stomped.

2) The Deathslinger does not have an animation of rocking the weapon and the sound of walking from the 1st person when he carries the body of the survivor on his shoulder. Deathslinger also has no legs.

3) The Wraith has the same animation of walking from the 1st person as Trapper, which does not correspond to its animation of walking from the 3rd person.

4) When the survivor jumps off the Wraith shoulder, his hand is high up.

5) Many killers have lagging animations at the end of the stun (Freddie also has lagging), but it should be smooth. This animation plays when the survivor jumps off your shoulder.

6) When Oni activate the "demon rage", his Kanabo appears in front of his face and teleports to his hand (although he must get it from behind).

Character -- Freddy, Hillbilly, Trapper, Deathslinger, Oni, Wraith

Frequency of the issue -- is always

(Freddy and some other killers (Trapper, Wraith, possibly HillBilly, etc., I don’t remember exactly) have the same lagging animation.)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

To add another thing: Trapper's shadow animation is broken, just put your game quality on Ultra, play with Trapper and look at the ground in an angle where you can see your own shadow, his left arm is "broken", and while you walking the animation of it is totally clumsy.

I've already sent a ticket to the support, but I'm posting here too since you mentioned Trapper bugs.

• Animator
    Animator Member Posts: 372

Yes, this is due to the fact that the developers, instead of making a camera in the killer’s head normally, bend the killer’s body. I saw a video with Trapper. When the game starts, and the camera flies into the killer’s chest (not in the head, but in the chest, because of which most of the problems with animations occur), his body “moves back”, and his arms are extended forward.

In other words, the developers intentionally mutilate the killer when you play for him and it is very frustrating.