Character related tomb challenges should have that character temporally unlocked for that challenge.

In my opinion, I think the character challenges (when enabled), should have that character temporally unlocked, disabling their bloodweb to anyone who doesn't own it until that challenge is completed.

This isn't really a necessity, more like an quality of life thing, considering there are only 2 character related ones in the current Tome, I'm a man of completion. Don't know about the paid character perk ones (like the Windows of Opportunity one), but I think should be a similar thing, but is only the Level 1 version.

Feel free to ask me any concerns regarding this suggestion, maybe I'll think of an answer.

P.S. If you need to do that Windows of Opportunity challenge, that perk is in the Shrine of Secrets for the next couple days.

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I agree, honestly. Either that or the character(s) should just be temporarily unlocked for the duration of the Rift. The grind is bad enough, I don't think it needs to be made harder by forcing people to buy characters they don't necessarily want. It leaves a bad taste in players' mouths, which is important because it affects how likely they are to keep buying the Rift in the future.

• treyplayx3
    treyplayx3 Member Posts: 12

Yeah, I agree with all of that. And considering I barely have any DLC (only The Cannibal & this Tome's pass.) And I don't have all the money in the world at the moment due to, well you can guess. I just think it would be a nice change, as it doesn't require players to purchase/grind their respective DLC to do one challenge, and also gives a trail run for those who don't own it, and see if they would be interested in playing that character.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Exactly, it might even boost sales of those characters after the Rift closes if people decide they really like playing them. Making people feel like they have to buy, or grind even more for, a character they might not want could boost profits in the short term, but it won't encourage them to keep supporting the feature in the long term.