The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

[Insidious] Perk is always active? (XBOX)

PersonMan74
PersonMan74 Member Posts: 2

I was playing spirit for a ritual and thought using insidious would be dumb to use, so I used it. And right after the game started I noticed it was always lit up and when ever I wasnt moving I would instantly get "undetectable". Thinking this was broken I let the survivors go and explained to them the situation.

Next game I wanted to test it on other killers and on different tiers since mine on spirit was tier 1. So I decided to play as a camping bubba (leatherface/cannibal) thinking it would be pretty funny. Of course it worked on him, it was always turned on like previously. Though it didn't work due to everyone knowing how bubba's play.

After this I went to a custom game. The game is of me as the legion and my friend being a Kate. After talking to my friend they were telling me that it is working as intended but for my the thing showing you when it activates is not there showing it always working and the prompt giving my "undetectable" was appearing instantly.

Their aren't really any steps, just put the perk on

With the 3 tests, and clips I did as killer I assume that it works with every killer and works with every tier.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated