Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC players, y’all can have Ochido back

PinkEricka
PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
He is not wanted here on PS4. (:

Comments

• tony987
    tony987 Member Posts: 2

I don't want it back.

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Sweet merciful Lord please tell me he's not trying to actually come to console. If he does he better go to Xbox because PlayStation doesn't want it
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

Well, I suppose he has to c> @tony987 said:

I don't want it back.

I like to think this fella made an account just so he could say this.

• doesntmatter
    doesntmatter Member Posts: 5
    How about us ps players trade you 1 Ochido for 1 no0b and 1 Samination. Sounds fair to me. 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I'll happily introduce that waste of space to my Insidious Basement CampingLeatherface >:)
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    No offence but I much rather we don't.
  • DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

Has anyone seen his gameplay on ps4 yet? has he turned over a new leaf or still the same as he was on PC?

Based on his rep and content i don't think he will be attempting to change but i'm still curious

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

nah m8 you keep him special present from us :)

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    @lasombra1979
    I swear before God I can't believe this mess...

Is there like no actual other ######### games he plays theory is no other communities he feels like ######### with.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    I’d love to know his PSN name. Is it OchiDO or some variety of his “dud” bullshit? That way I know to go Nurse if I see him in the lobby.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited August 2018

We as PS4 players have decided to trade Ochido to Xbox One for a troll to be named later and an Xbox One exclusive game that came out 4 years ago.

Hell no we have enough toxicity to deal with. We don't need his cancer to infect us.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Has anyone seen his gameplay on ps4 yet? has he turned over a new leaf or still the same as he was on PC?

Based on his rep and content i don't think he will be attempting to change but i'm still curious

He bullied a brand new Trapper, that's all I seen. He was still very toxic. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@SovererignKing said:
    I’d love to know his PSN name. Is it OchiDO or some variety of his “dud” bullshit? That way I know to go Nurse if I see him in the lobby.

Ochido followed by the number of players on a NFL football field at one time....I don't want a stupid ban like everyone else.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@SovererignKing said:

Its got 22 after his name. I looked at his last stream other day he was playing at r17.

• Might_Oakk

@powerbats said:
    He'd probably gt banned on PC much quicker but fear not you have the power. If you want him taken care of then you all have to bombard Sony with posts and support ticket complaints. Sony will never ban someone unless they get enough heat to take care of it.

So Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc and ocne they get enough visibility Sony will act. But until then they'll keep quiet. Now if you really want to get instant attention contact your congressional representative.

Since it's this close to election time any positive publicity they can get they'll jump at the chance to do so. This is especially true if their trailining in the polls and want to deflect attention to something else.

ROFL.

Could you pleeaaassse contract your congressional representative about this and record the phone call and post it here???

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Nope.

We don't want him.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Might_Oakk said:

@powerbats said:
    He'd probably gt banned on PC much quicker but fear not you have the power. If you want him taken care of then you all have to bombard Sony with posts and support ticket complaints. Sony will never ban someone unless they get enough heat to take care of it.

So Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc and ocne they get enough visibility Sony will act. But until then they'll keep quiet. Now if you really want to get instant attention contact your congressional representative.

Since it's this close to election time any positive publicity they can get they'll jump at the chance to do so. This is especially true if their trailining in the polls and want to deflect attention to something else.

ROFL.

Could you pleeaaassse contract your congressional representative about this and record the phone call and post it here???

Is that the best insult you could come up with, I mean that's just sad.

Also you underestimate politicians and elections,e specially with them just 100 days off. There's certain moral politicians who love to go on camera and bash the gaming industry.

This would bring them out in droves so they could brag to their constituents how they were looking out for them. While conveniently ignoring the majority of the time they're too busy ignoring them to line their own pockets.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@powerbats said:

This sounds like a witchhunt.

• Might_Oakk

@powerbats said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@powerbats said:

ROFL.

Is that the best insult you could come up with, I mean that's just sad.

Also you underestimate politicians and elections,e specially with them just 100 days off. There's certain moral politicians who love to go on camera and bash the gaming industry.

This would bring them out in droves so they could brag to their constituents how they were looking out for them. While conveniently ignoring the majority of the time they're too busy ignoring them to line their own pockets.

Is that a no then? :(

• powerbats

@Tsulan said:

@powerbats said:

Technically no, if all you're doing is giving Sony evidence about it then no. But if you just go out and say hey ban this guy he's bad then yes.It's similar to the Logan Paul things, nothing was done until evidence was compiled and they couldn't ignore it any longer.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Tsulan said:

@powerbats said:

Like he’s done to many others? 
  • powerbats

@Might_Oakk said:

Is that a no then? :(

You'd be correct in that's a no in regards to your effort to insult me.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@SovererignKing said:
    Tsulan said:

@powerbats said:

Like he’s done to many others? 

Don´t lower yourself to his niveau. He got banned several times for his witchhunts. It´s not worth risking a ban for him. Same goes for you @powerbats you are both better than this.

• powerbats

@Tsulan said:

Don´t lower yourself to his niveau. He got banned several times for his witchhunts. It´s not worth risking a ban for him. Same goes for you @powerbats you are both better than this.

I won't ever go on those platforms and do anything of the sort since I'm not on PS4 and thus haven't witnessed him doing anything wrong. As for others my only real advice would be that if eh's toxic in a match with you then use the reporting tools available. Do for him the same you would for anyone else that's toxic, simply report them.

As far as social media goes I wouldn't suggest starting a flame war per se, only to ask them to look into your reports. That is if nothing happens within a few weeks of sending them in minimum a week maximum 3 weeks.

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Keep his ass over on those platforms Xbox don't need his #########
  • powerbats

@Unit said:
    Keep his ass over on those platforms Xbox don't need his #########

Join the dark side, we have cake.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@FrenziedRoach said:
    You guys are doing this all wrong.

If you want to mass report him, you have to hit him where it hurts.

Hit him on his Youtube, Twitch and social media. He'll just keep buying new accounts. However, his name is something he's built. If you really want to destroy him, you have to force him to change it by getting his accounts banned.

NOW this sounds like a witchhunt to me. I seriously consider flagging this answer

• powerbats

@Sarief said:

@FrenziedRoach said:
    You guys are doing this all wrong.

If you want to mass report him, you have to hit him where it hurts.

Hit him on his Youtube, Twitch and social media. He'll just keep buying new accounts. However, his name is something he's built. If you really want to destroy him, you have to force him to change it by getting his accounts banned.

NOW this sounds like a witchhunt to me. I seriously consider flagging this answer

In a sense yes, but if you simply flag him when he's offensive that's fine, but if you spam his social media on non toxic occasions that's a witch hunt.

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

Yeah well he was banned for a reason, we don't want him back! he's your problem now, best of luck!

• powerbats

@ChraizE said:
    Yeah well he was banned for a reason, we don't want him back! he's your problem now, best of luck!

Now he just has to join the Xbox community so he can get banned there as well. Which I hate to inflict on them but given he went to PS4 after getting nuked on PC that's his only option left.

Which brings to mind how hilarious it is that after he review bombs the patch and has his sheep do it as well he then goes to PS4 and plays it still.

This discussion has been closed.