Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC players, y’all can have Ochido back

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited August 2018

@SovererignKing said:
    @fcc2014 and @Might_Oakk Thanks guys. I just wanted to know so I didn’t play around with him.
    I want no part of his trolling and just want to Kill him and be done with it. Won’t do any BM crap, just going to go Nurse so I don’t have to deal with the crap he pulls. 

That, and I thought I might have faced him recently cause I went against a guy named “Duuuuuud”. I had already heard he was on PS4, and didn’t play around. Went Nurse and got a 3K and the “Duuuuuuud” guy didn’t survive. 

message me on ps4 my tag is the same as on here. I also have who he has been playing swf encase he starts using a sub account.

Post edited by fcc2014 on
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@SovererignKing said:
    I’d love to know his PSN name. Is it OchiDO or some variety of his “dud” bullshit? That way I know to go Nurse if I see him in the lobby.

Cant provide his psn because of nameshaming
    But luckily he officially provides it in his channel, just type !ps4 :wink:

• Yuki
    Yuki Member Posts: 59
    edited August 2018

No, we don't want him back.
    Keep it.

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    He can’t change his name on PS4. You are stuck with one username. So he’s pretty easy to spot. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@JP_Cloud said:
    He can’t change his name on PS4. You are stuck with one username. So he’s pretty easy to spot. 

He can create sub accounts as many as he wants. He would just have to grind the characters and play against baby players which is what he wants anyway.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

Can we stop talking about Ochido? He deserves nothing, not even being named here in the forums.

• Pandakecks
    Pandakecks Member Posts: 20

Our beloved Ochido is (as i heard) hardware banned and so (thanks god) he can never come back to PC. Every account he create on steam and try to play DbD on it, will get perma banned instantly. Iam just curious if that ban also works for the PS4. I mean BVHR dont want him to play her game anymore. Who needs such a bad person on a game. Sad that he is even try to infect now the PS4 players.

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271

@PinkEricka said:
    He is not wanted here on PS4. (:

We don't really want him back though. He's not very nice

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Master said:

@Vietfox said:
    Can we stop talking about Ochido? He deserves nothing, not even being named here in the forums.

He deserves a bann

Agreed

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042

Our beloved Ochido is (as i heard) hardware banned and so (thanks god) he can never come back to PC. Every account he create on steam and try to play DbD on it, will get perma banned instantly. Iam just curious if that ban also works for the PS4. I mean BVHR dont want him to play her game anymore. Who needs such a bad person on a game. Sad that he is even try to infect now the PS4 players.

It doesn’t. BHVR has no control over that unless they implement a.good in-game ban system which they never have
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

Has anyone seen his gameplay on ps4 yet? has he turned over a new leaf or still the same as he was on PC?

Based on his rep and content i don't think he will be attempting to change but i'm still curious

I just saw a video on YouTube of someone as killer chasing him. He’s trash, lmao. He hasn’t learned yet that juking on PS4 is slightly different than juking on PC.
    PC survivors kill it but on PS4 Killer's reign Supreme. He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks they are anything a like! 
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited August 2018

@Sarief said:

@FrenziedRoach said:
    You guys are doing this all wrong.

If you want to mass report him, you have to hit him where it hurts.

Hit him on his Youtube, Twitch and social media. He'll just keep buying new accounts. However, his name is something he's built. If you really want to destroy him, you have to force him to change it by getting his accounts banned.

NOW this sounds like a witchhunt to me. I seriously consider flagging this answer

I'm just pointing out that if people have a beef with him, this is the wrong place to air it, period.

And this isn't a witch hunt, it's taking out the trash. Calling unfounded accusations on somebody who might be innocent or did nothing is an actual witch hunt. He who should not be named is actually guilty of lots of things.

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99

@Orion said:
    If you want streamers like this to go away, then support non-toxic ones.

I am always disappointed that the non-toxic players that try to spread positivity in the community with their streams and videos never get as much views and attention as toxic players e.g. Tru3 is one of best non-toxic players imo who does not need toxicity to pip or win against the players. Wish people in the DBD community would support more non-toxic players and give them more attention.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

@Orion said:
    If you want streamers like this to go away, then support non-toxic ones.

Truth

That's why TheEntityLeftHand is usually the first DBD streamer I look for when the mood hits me to watch a DBD Stream. Most friendly DBD community you'll ever behold on Twitch.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    fcc2014 said:

@JP_Cloud said:

He can create sub accounts as many as he wants. He would just have to grind the characters and play against baby players which is what he wants anyway.

If he gets a big enough ban from PSN, they can deadlock his console so he won’t be able to access PSN or any form of online service whatsoever on his console, bar game updates I believe.
    Turns the PS4 into a PS2, pretty much.
    And if he tries to use his account on another PS4, that one will get deadlocked as well.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited August 2018

Has anyone seen his gameplay on ps4 yet? has he turned over a new leaf or still the same as he was on PC?

Based on his rep and content i don't think he will be attempting to change but i'm still curious

I just saw a video on YouTube of someone as killer chasing him. He’s trash, lmao. He hasn’t learned yet that juking on PS4 is slightly different than juking on PC.
    PC survivors kill it but on PS4 Killer's reign Supreme. He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks they are anything a like! 
    His first mistake was making it so he could use M&KB as Survivor. Survivor is easier with controller and Killer harder, so his movement will be janky. Killers used to Survivors playing with controller will find him little trouble to hit.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Dudddd said:
    I’d love to know his PSN name. Is it OchiDO or some variety of his “dud” bullshit? That way I know to go Nurse if I see him in the lobby.
    Nurse on console??? dont make me laugh i’ve yet to see a good nurse on console at high ranks it’s either clown billy trapper
    Then you’ve yet to face me. 
  • Camophlo
    Camophlo Member Posts: 104
    Wait that jerk is on Ps4 now?! Why?
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Camophlo said:

They fairly banned that trash on PC several times, so he bought PS4 in the last attempt to bully people in DbD.

• Albireo
    Albireo Member Posts: 15

Have you ever played against him?
    You only see his fans, there's no way to tell if they are his fans, but I'm gonna assume some of these t-baggers are.

I don't think a witch hunt is going to help, even if he stops creating content there could be someone new replacing him. If he abuses bugs, report him! Then he should be banned, of course. There is no chat so that isn't going to play into the decision.

If people wait at the exit gate to t-bag I just won't approach them anymore, waste their time (because they have to keep an eye on the screen) and watch some YouTube videos.

The main focus should be to design the game in a way to make it less toxic-friendly...
    And I don't mean removing t-bagging or something like that, there should be a certain freedom like in Dark Souls, people should be allowed to disrespect, but it shouldn't hurt the overall experience and gameplay.

I'm also against nerfing, instead of nerfing Survivors they should buff Killers. If they nerf repair speed or something like that it's just going to feel worse because you've got accustommed to the quality of life.
    Or if they nerf something there should be a bigger reward for making use of it, so that it's more risk/reward.

Some Killers really need more tools to counter looping, Survivors should still be able to loop but it shouldn't be as safe because time is precious and every second has to be earned.

It would be riskier to let a Killer chase you so naturally you should get way more Bloodpoints for wasting their time IF every Killer has a tool against looping and every second is earned. Give Wraith a built-in Windstorm Add-On or something like that, but give it a cooldown maybe.

• PinkEricka
    Albireo said:

Have you ever played against him?
    You only see his fans, there's no way to tell if they are his fans, but I'm gonna assume some of these t-baggers are.

I don't think a witch hunt is going to help, even if he stops creating content there could be someone new replacing him. If he abuses bugs, report him! Then he should be banned, of course. There is no chat so that isn't going to play into the decision.

If people wait at the exit gate to t-bag I just won't approach them anymore, waste their time (because they have to keep an eye on the screen) and watch some YouTube videos.

The main focus should be to design the game in a way to make it less toxic-friendly...
    And I don't mean removing t-bagging or something like that, there should be a certain freedom like in Dark Souls, people should be allowed to disrespect, but it shouldn't hurt the overall experience and gameplay.

I'm also against nerfing, instead of nerfing Survivors they should buff Killers. If they nerf repair speed or something like that it's just going to feel worse because you've got accustommed to the quality of life.
    Or if they nerf something there should be a bigger reward for making use of it, so that it's more risk/reward.

Some Killers really need more tools to counter looping, Survivors should still be able to loop but it shouldn't be as safe because time is precious and every second has to be earned.

It would be riskier to let a Killer chase you so naturally you should get way more Bloodpoints for wasting their time IF every Killer has a tool against looping and every second is earned. Give Wraith a built-in Windstorm Add-On or something like that, but give it a cooldown maybe.

Honestly, I cant tell you how much I agree with you on this. I’m so tired of both Killers and Survivors whining about nerfs/buffs.

However, I don’t agree with you about it being a witch hunt. I used to watch Ochido’s videos when I was new but I never really fangirled, it was just entertaining and funny to me how he would bully killers and some killers to the point where they don’t even get one hook, but after I had more experience in playing DBD and even took it upon myself to play some killer... I saw how things really were and that it may be fun for the survivor to run the killer around for a long time but it’s not fun for the killer. 

Literally all of my friends on PS4 said they were gonna camp him if they happen to get him in a lobby.

Like everyone here is saying, he’s in unwanted territory, platform wise.
  • PinkEricka
    RSB said:

@Camophlo said:

They fairly banned that trash on PC several times, so he bought PS4 in the last attempt to bully people in DbD.

I don’t understand why he can’t just let this game go. I can’t believe that he is this obsessed with the game to the point where he bought a console to play it on. It’s pathetic. Judging by his recent streams, he’s not having fun either...
  • Guiltron
    Guiltron Member Posts: 149

Wait, he's on PS4 now?

• PinkEricka
    edited August 2018
    Guiltron said:

Wait, he's on PS4 now?

Yes, they banned him on PC several times and now he actually went out of his way to buy a console just to play DBD on.... his PSN is the same as his name with 22 after it.

Feel free to tunnel and camp. He should be somewhere in the purple/red ranks now following his recent stream

Had to edit out putting his full PSN name in there because I don’t wanna get banned again.
  • Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81

@PinkEricka said:
    He is not wanted here on PS4. (:

I think the Xbox 360 lads should take one for the team, as we in the PC market do not want him back.

The only way we'd take him would be if he was forced to play against 5 blink Nurse's on the Game map with Ebony Mori's, and whenever he tried to play killer he could only play Wraith without perks on Blood Lodge.

-Sincerely, from your neighborhood Billy main.

• RSB

@PinkEricka said:
    RSB said:

@Camophlo said:

I don’t understand why he can’t just let this game go. I can’t believe that he is this obsessed with the game to the point where he bought a console to play it on. It’s pathetic. Judging by his recent streams, he’s not having fun either...

He is not capable of working in a normal job. Telling by his way of speaking and mindset, he does not have education either, so this game is his only thing keeping him from starving, or commiting suicide (just do it). He may have fun, when he is being carried by his slaves and bullying players, but seeing his performance on console, I wish him a quick end, both in this game, and his life.

• Albireo
    edited August 2018

@PinkEricka
    But are people actually upset about him or are they upset about his fans?
    He himself is just one person, what are the odds that you're going to play against him? It's just one toxic player. Report him if he misbehaves!

If you're talking about him as an influencer: yes it is annoying, I agree with you, like you said, many people watching him won't get both the killers and the survivors perspective.
    But every one of his fans should be responsible for their own bad manners, he is basically giving (some) of his fans what they want, ownage prank videos that is. If he suddenly disappeared, that portion of his fans would search for a replacement...

There might be no replacement here, I'm not sure, but in a more popular game there definitely would be someone seeing this as an opportunity and making the same kind of content.
    Best thing that could happen is if people switched to good content creators that might even play better.

When I wrote my first comment I didn't know he was altering gamefiles and glitching in the game to make trials stop progressing, so I will take my statement back that this is a witchhunt. I guess it is still a hunt, but rightfully so because he broke the rules. It's understandable if people want him banned, especially if he showcases glitches.

His playstyle will probably continue showing up, maybe his disappearence would help minimizing it though...

And let's not forget that he also eats a lot of hits from killers because of his playstyle!
    He simply doesn't put those in his videos, which makes it seem like he is overpowered to a greater extend.
    It's just that when he plays with his friends they can save each other way too many times, especially if they actually try to play serious instead of baiting around. On most maps with most killers you can still punish him!

I don't understand how people can look up to him though. The people I look up to in video games pick weak characters/weapons and still win, develop their own style instead of tryharding.
    It has always been this way, from fighting games to moba's.

Post edited by Albireo on
  • PinkEricka
    Albireo said:

@PinkEricka
    He himself is just one person, what are the odds that you're going to play against him? It's just one toxic player, simply report him after the match if he misbehaves.

If you're talking about him as an influencer: yes it is annoying, I agree with you, like you said, many people watching him won't get both the killers and the survivors perspective.
    But every one of his fans should be responsible for their own bad manners, he is basically giving his fans what they want. If he suddenly disappeared, all of his fans would search for a replacement...

There might be no replacement here, I'm not sure, but in a more popular game there definitely would be someone seeing this as an opportunity and making the same kind of content.

I don't like him either, not at all, but I don't think the problem will go away if he does.
    His playstyle will probably continue showing up, maybe his disappearence would help minimizing it though...

And let's not forget that he also eats a lot of hits from killers because of his playstyle!
    He simply doesn't put those in his videos, which makes it seem like he is overpowered to a greater extend.
    It's just that when he plays with his friends they can save each other way too many times, especially if they actually try to play serious instead of baiting around.

People are upset about him and his fans. He encourages disrespectful gameplay and his fan base is made up of little kids that shouldn’t even be playing DBD.

Reporting doesn’t work on DBD and since he’s on console, Sony has to do the ban themselves...

If you’ve been banned from a game 5 times and if the developers of the game even went so far to hardware ban you, then you’re obviously not wanted. 

I dont know if you have already read some of this threads comments but apparently he’s also a sexual predator.
  • Albireo
    edited August 2018

@PinkEricka said:
    People are upset about him and his fans. He encourages disrespectful gameplay and his fan base is made up of little kids that shouldn’t even be playing DBD.

Reporting doesn’t work on DBD and since he’s on console, Sony has to do the ban themselves...

If you’ve been banned from a game 5 times and if the developers of the game even went so far to hardware ban you, then you’re obviously not wanted. 

I dont know if you have already read some of this threads comments but apparently he’s also a sexual predator.

Yeah, I've watched some videos about him as I was searching for interesting content creators.
    I edited my comment a bit too slowly it seems, but I didn't want to get into the sexual predator things because nothing is confirmed yet.

There are a lot of people speaking out about it though and it sure as hell seems like he was systematically asking his fans for pictures. If that is true that makes matters worse because he basically used the game to form a community where he could do this.

At what point should the law going to be involved? Did he know some of his fans he asked for nude pictures where underage?

I still think it is important to allow disrespectful manners in a game to some extend. It's a game, and I am someone who gets easily worked up by provokes, but I don't think it should be banned.
    I'm not talking about breaking the game, and I don't like people encouraging it either... I'm also not talking about Ochido, as I think he should be banned. But if you allow people to be banned for solely being disrespectful inside of the games rules, ask yourself who decides what is disrespectful the next time someone gets banned. Just a position that I think needs mentioning, sorry if it's off-topic.

Post edited by Albireo on
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@Albireo said:
    He himself is just one person, what are the odds that you're going to play against him? It's just one toxic player.

I generally do not like cherry picking comments but I kinda feel in this case it is warranted.

If it was the case of it being just one toxic player, I agree with you. But this is not just one toxic player. He and his fanbase go beyond a toxic gameplay style to creating a toxic environment in and out of game. Also, he is not just a toxic player, he is a toxic content creator who publishes his behaviour and actively encourages others to behave as he does. His actions and the actions he has his following do has driven away a lot of new players because of his baby killer bullying. Right now, his presence on PS4 is even worse because of the game being made available to all Plus members. This month will have so many new players for him to abuse and drive away from this game. So no, he is not just one toxic player. He is the tip of the spear of a wave of toxicity that honestly could cripple the DBD population on the PS4. I know people may say I am being over dramatic, and I possible might be. Given how I have had 5 friends who were new to DBD quit in the last week due to Ochido encouraged antics, I would say I am not.

• RSB

@Albireo said:

@PinkEricka said:

Yeah, I've watched some videos about him as I was searching for interesting content creators.
    I edited my comment a bit too slowly it seems, but I didn't want to get into the sexual predator things because nothing is confirmed yet.

There are a lot of people speaking out about it though and it sure as hell seems like he was systematically asking his fans for pictures. If that is true that makes matters worse because he basically used the game to form a community where he could do this.

At what point should the law going to be involved? Did he know some of his fans he asked for nude pictures where underage?

I still think it is important to allow disrespectful manners in a game to some extend. It's a game, and I am someone who gets easily worked up by provokes, but I don't think it should be banned.
    I'm not talking about breaking the game, and I don't like people encouraging it either... I'm also not talking about Ochido, as I think he should be banned. But if you allow people to be banned for solels being disrespectful inside of the games rules, ask yourself who decides what is disrespectful the next time someone gets banned.

There was an underage girl, who said she is 13, but he still demanded a naked pictures, and when she refused, he started to harrass her, then she posted a screens of Discord chat on steam forums/reddit (I do not remember). Ochido then deleted his discord chat to cover evidences. He is a ######### pedo and should end as a punch bag, or a dirty ######### of bunch of prisoners.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

If I encounter him in my games I'm equipping OoO and Bond. I want him gone.

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    No thanks try giving it to xbox.
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    No thanks try giving it to xbox.
  • Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

Thank god, I must admit that I was a pretty big fan of him back in the days. But now.
    'UNSUB'
    Get that man outta here, part of me doesn't even want to call him a man!

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

@Orion said:

@Skorpanio said:
    Thank god, I must admit that I was a pretty big fan of him back in the days. But now.
    'UNSUB'
    Get that man outta here, part of me doesn't even want to call him a man!

Child molesters are not men nor women. They're not even people.

What a way to put it!
    I'd give you a +rep for that one if there was any kind of option for it.
    But for now I'll give you a 'Vote Up'

• PinkEricka
    Albireo said:

@PinkEricka said:

I'm not talking about breaking the game, and I don't like people encouraging it either... I'm also not talking about Ochido, as I think he should be banned. But if you allow people to be banned for solely being disrespectful inside of the games rules, ask yourself who decides what is disrespectful the next time someone gets banned. Just a position that I think needs mentioning, sorry if it's off-topic.

The girls that were underaged were apparently his fans, someone posted a thread about it earlier, I forgot who but it was like 2 YouTube videos of people explaining how bad he was for the community. 
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

In a recent video I saw of him on Ardetha's channel, he pointed out that he had a P3 Clown at account level 6, so... Yeah, afraid he didn't earn that through honest grinding and is still breaking rules. What a creep, though. All he does is play DBD and use his terrible audience to attack people. Because of this, people are scared of him and don't want to say anything.

I feel really bad for the girls that had to deal with that. The constant ######### joke he milks the crap out of is starting to get worrisome, to be honest. I think he just needs to step away from Dead by Daylight and get some communication skills. Not sure if anyone told him, but screaming I'M GOING TO ######### YOU and saying "Dud" after every single sentence is a bit taboo. I don't think someone this vulgar should be allowed to play on any system, whether it's PC, PS4, Xbox, etc.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

Well, as for the P3 Clown he could have had 1,000,000 bloodpoints saved up, plus using the Shrine of Secrets to get bloodpoints from purchasing a perk. Though that's a stretch and I know it. As for the stories told of him harassing these girls... I sincerely hope those girls are free from his clutches. He has the sort of look to him that would make me avoid him if I saw him on the street, just out of instinct. My spidey senses are tingling about him... Something about him just rubs me the wrong way about him. I usually try to treat people how I'd want to be treated... But he uses bullying and other people's frustration to try and be 'funny' when at this point what he does is normal survivor gameplay. Oh wow, he threw a pallet down on the killer. Oh wow, a dark clothed survivor hid successfully. The only entertaining parts of his videos to me are the glitches, the odd occurrences. Not what happens each time I play a match as survivor.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited August 2018
    Beverly said:

In a recent video I saw of him on Ardetha's channel, he pointed out that he had a P3 Clown at account level 6, so... Yeah, afraid he didn't earn that through honest grinding and is still breaking rules. What a creep, though. All he does is play DBD and use his terrible audience to attack people. Because of this, people are scared of him and don't want to say anything.

I feel really bad for the girls that had to deal with that. The constant ######### joke he milks the crap out of is starting to get worrisome, to be honest. I think he just needs to step away from Dead by Daylight and get some communication skills. Not sure if anyone told him, but screaming I'M GOING TO ######### YOU and saying "Dud" after every single sentence is a bit taboo. I don't think someone this vulgar should be allowed to play on any system, whether it's PC, PS4, Xbox, etc.

First things first: Welcome back, didn't see you in a while, how are you doing?

And now back to the topic, you can't tell me that he wasn't atleast somewhat aware about the girls being most likely underage cause its not exactly a secret to anyone that his fanbase consists of impressionable kids.

He should have atleast raised an eyebrow and been questioning them. If he actually knew they were underage, which is likely as some of them send pics of themselves before he asked for the nudes, then he actually needs prison time and not just better communications skills.
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Beverly said:

And now back to the topic, you can't tell me that he wasn't atleast somewhat aware about the girls being most likely underage cause its not exactly a secret to anyone that his fanbase consists of impressionable kids.

He should have atleast raised an eyebrow and been questioning them. If he actually knew they were underage, which is likely as some of them send pics of themselves before he asked for the nudes, then he actually needs prison time and not just better communications skills.

I'm great! Good to see you. Just been incredibly busy. You along with some others have pointed out something new for me. If these girls were underage, he could be in serious trouble!

It's less common to find child predators in the streets and more common to see them as flashy icons and well-known people nowadays. A person of a younger age would see them as just that, and people like him are well aware. Most children aren't going to know any better than to follow his every command, and that's super unfortunate. For his sake and everyone's sake, he better be praying none of those 75 (Or possibly more) Girls were underage!

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited August 2018
    Beverly said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Beverly said:

I'm great! Good to see you. Just been incredibly busy. You along with some others have pointed out something new for me. If these girls were underage, he could be in serious trouble!

It's less common to find child predators in the streets and more common to see them as flashy icons and well-known people nowadays. A person of a younger age would see them as just that, and people like him are well aware. Most children aren't going to know any better than to follow his every command, and that's super unfortunate. For his sake and everyone's sake, he better be praying none of those 75 (Or possibly more) Girls were underage!

This reminds me of that Austin Jones scandal a few years back.

Also given the chat logs, their naivety and number of them i do believe that there were underage girls among those Pedochido asked. 

His youtube channel is the online equivalent of one of those "free candy" vans.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@JammyJewels said:
    Well, as for the P3 Clown he could have had 1,000,000 bloodpoints saved up, plus using the Shrine of Secrets to get bloodpoints from purchasing a perk. Though that's a stretch and I know it. As for the stories told of him harassing these girls... I sincerely hope those girls are free from his clutches. He has the sort of look to him that would make me avoid him if I saw him on the street, just out of instinct. My spidey senses are tingling about him... Something about him just rubs me the wrong way about him. I usually try to treat people how I'd want to be treated... But he uses bullying and other people's frustration to try and be 'funny' when at this point what he does is normal survivor gameplay. Oh wow, he threw a pallet down on the killer. Oh wow, a dark clothed survivor hid successfully. The only entertaining parts of his videos to me are the glitches, the odd occurrences. Not what happens each time I play a match as survivor.

I am pretty sure they are since the videos are coming out and more people are speaking out about it

This discussion has been closed.