Nerf Mori to Last Hook not Second.

Options
Cixon
Cixon Member Posts: 133
edited May 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I understand the devs added moris for neat animations and to give the killers more character but god does it kill a good vibe.

You really can't do anything against and it's becoming a little too common in matches.

So I figured since keys need at least all but 1 gen left and lack of 1 survivor to spawn hatch, how bout Moris need all but 1 hook left to kill their victim?

More fair than the current state in my honest opinion.

Comments

• Cixon
    Cixon Member Posts: 133
    Options

I don't care much either way I'm really suggesting this idea mainly for new players. Moris discourage new players because they don't yet comprehend it.

Also that brings me to another point, if you're gonna Mori survivors, at least get more hooks in to begin with, otherwise there's not really much of reward but toxicity from survivors lol.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

It'd be more fair, but IMO would make Moris a bit boring and have them lose the impact they normally do.

My personal suggested rework for Moris would be:

Cypress stays as is. Ivory/Ebony have their effects changed to:

You may kill 1 Survivor/All the Survivors by your own hand. To kill a Survivor in this way, that Survivor must either have recieved full Sacrifice progress on the hook, or a total of 5 Hook States must have been progressed across the entire Survivor team. (note: sacrifice counts as a hook state, so a sacrificed survivor equals 3 progress points to your moris. however, a death from a mori/bleedout does not count for this)

This way, Moris can't be used to eliminate Survivors early to gain an unfair advantage, but an Ebony Mori is still a potentially terrifying prospect in a match. These Moris would mostly turn bad matches for Survivors into stomps however, and if a Killer was doing horribly they would never get to actually mori anyone.

I'd also like to see two other, less important changes:

-Survivors ALSO get 1000 BP for being mori'd, it shouldn't be an "UGH" moment, it should be somewhat cool for both sides

-Survivors who are eligible for a mori will see a debuff called "Marked for Death" on their HUD appear so they know what might happen if the Killer catches them

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
    Options

If you want to kill the mori that the way to go because honestly most of the time it take less time to grab someone and hook him i dont kbow if you knew but the mori animation are more or less 15 second

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
    Options

I will tell you how to play against a mori you need to hide from the killer start trying to loop him when the game is almost over so when you get hook you can just escape

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Honestly just make it so you can only mori people after all 4 have been hooked once. This would discourage tunneling off hook, which I see in almost every single Ebony Mori game (which is boring asf to go against)